Package Type: Ground Package
Package Code: MNP01
Mulu National Park Tour
Day 1: Fly to Mulu on Mas Wings flight and on arrival meet your guide at Mulu airport and transfer to Benarat Lodge/Royal Mulu Resort for check in . Have lunch at Sg. Pala Restaurant and we proceed to visit Deer and Lang’s cave in the afternoon. Wait for the evening bat flight and return late in the afternoon to Park HQ and transfer by van to Benarat Lodge/Royal Mulu Resort. (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: This morning by boat to the source of the Clearwater River. Visit Wind and Clearwater Cave. Swim and have picnic lunch. We then return and en-route to visit Batu Bungan Penan Settlement. We overnight at Benarat Lodge/Royal Mulu Resort. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Optional excursion: Canopy Skywalk at RM65 per person depart at 1400hrs. The Mulu Canopy is the longest tree-based walkway in the World. As you walk among the ferns and vine 15-25 meters above the forest floor and river you will enjoy this unique opportunity to get closer to the rainforest ‘Web of life’. It takes about 2 hours for the walk. .
Day 3: We fly on morning MASwings flight departing at 1010hrs from Mulu to Kota Kinabalu (once daily) or to Miri (flight available in morning or afternoon departing at 1400hrs).
|Hotel||From Miri||From Kota Kinabalu|
|Adult (RM)||Child (RM)||Adult (RM)||Child (RM)|
|Royal Mulu Resort||919||735||1034||827|
* (minimum 2 persons to go)
- All transfer in Mulu, airfare from Miri-Mulu (return) or Kota Kinabalu to Mulu (return)
- Entry permit and fees
- Accommodation at Benarat Lodge or Royal Mulu Resort, meals: (2B, 3L, 2D)
- Excursion to Show Caves of Mulu and Nature Guide
- Exclude air ticket from Kuala Lumpur or Oversea to Kota Kinabalu or Miri
- Please note if you arrive Mulu on first flight you return on first flight. If you arrive Mulu on afternoon flight, then you return on afternoon flight.