Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am (morning session) or 2pm (afternoon session).
Proceed to visit some of the major attractions in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding that includes the 400 million years old Hindu temple Batu Caves, King Palace, National Monument, House of Parliament, Lake Garden, National Mosque, Old Railway Station, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers, Handicrafts & Batik Centre, Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet, Roncato Leather Outlet.
The KL and Batu Caves half day tour ends at around 1pm (morning session) and 6pm (afternoon session).
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Entrance ticket to Petronas Sky Bridge – RM85 for adult and RM35 for child (international tourists), RM30 for adult and RM15 for child (Malaysia tourists). For details and ticketing, click here.
- Entrance ticket to attractions where applicable.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
|Petronas Twins Tower||Railwaystation|
|National Mosque||National Monument|
|Batu Caves||Lake Garden|
|Independence Square||Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves Half Day Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves Half Day Tour Online Booking Form: