Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 6pm.
Proceed to visit Petaling Street Night Market where you will get to experience the scene of a lively Chinese night market. Here, you will get the chance to shop from the vast array of local merchandisers selling handicrafts, clothes and souvenirs. You may also want to taste some of the street foods during your visit to Petaling Street.
After an exciting night market visit, proceed to the nearby Sri Maha Mariamman Temple to admire the unique Indian temple architecture. The temple was built in 1873 and is definitely worth a visit during your stay in KL. After a short tour to experience Chinese and Indian culture, it is now time to experience the Malay culture by having dinner in one of the local Malay restaurants. During the dinner, a Malay cultural performance will be presented.
Before heading back to hotel, have a short stop at the Petronas Twin Towers for photo shooting.
The KL cultural night tour ends at around 10pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Dress code for dinner should be casual with no slipper, short pant or sleeveless blouse.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
|Petronas Twins Tower||Sri Maha Mariamman Temple|
|Petaling Street Night Market|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour Online Booking Form: