During this 5 hour trip it may be possible to spot about 30-40 species of the more than 230 species of birds of Langkawi in the jungle, rice fields or near rivers. The guide will take you first up to the Gunung Raya to try to spot the mountain birds (possibly the Great Hornbill) and the guide knows exactly where to bring you later to see to get the species. A lot of migratory birds will visit Langkawi from November till April, but even without the migratory birds Langkawi is great for birders.
- Transfer from and back to hotel.
- Mineral water.
- Coffee/tea stop at local shop.
- Experienced guide.
- Bird list with Langkawi birds.
- Departure days on request, min. 2p, max. 6p.
- Pick-up time: 7.30am.
- Trip duration: about 5 hours.
- We recommend you wear long or short pants, T-shirt and sandals, a hat or a cap and do not forget your binoculars (please give us a call if you don’t have your own binoculars).
- During the trip we will try to spot mountain birds (Gunung Raya), forest and lowland/paddyfield birds.
- Children younger than 12 years old are not recommended to join this tour.
- Minimum 2 persons to go.
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Langkawi Bird Watching Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Langkawi Bird Watching Tour Online Booking Form: