Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am. Proceed to visit Selayang Hot Spring, Batu Caves and Templer’s Park.
Quick fact about place of interest:
Selayang Hot Spring – A hot spring park consists of several pools that allow visitors to take a hot spring bath. Famous and well preferred by locals as weekend getaway.
Batu Caves – A Hindu temple founded since 400 million years ago. Good for photo shooting and to admire the cave temple built within the limestone hill.
Templer’s Park – A huge forest reserve that occupies more than 1,200 hectares of land, visitors can get to enjoy and get close with the tropical flora and fauna species in the park as well as to soak into the chilling waterfalls.
The half day Templer’s Park, Selayang Hot Spring and Batu Caves tour ends at around 2pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Entrance fee where applicable.
- Insect repellent.
- Drinking water.
- Item that is not stated in “Includes” section.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable covered sport shoe and bring additional clothes and towel for changing.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
|Selayang Hot Spring||Batu Caves|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Templer’s Park, Hot Spring & Batu Caves Half Day Nature Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Templer’s Park, Hot Spring & Batu Caves Half Day Nature Tour Online Booking Form: