- Boat transfers on the best diving day boats from Kota Kinabalu – Borneo Dream 3 our spacious, well equipped 10m x 4m catamaran and our new, fast and comfortable 9m x 3m RIB.
- Lunch on an island with a choice of freshly cooked tasty local dishes or western food for our diving trips to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- We pay for your Jesselton Point Jetty Departure Tax.
- We have small groups per PADI Professional – meaning you get personal attention and get to see everything your Dive Guide finds for you during your dives.
- We take you to the best dive sites on the day based on weather, sea state and diver experience levels (all with GPS co-ordinates so we start the dive at the nicest part of the dive site). You’ll often be the only divers in the water.
- FREE use of our rental dive gear including wet suit, BCD, regulator and gauges, fins, mask, snorkel, weights, weight belt and cylinders. We use well maintained, fully functioning, high quality dive gear. We provide a choice of shorty tropical 3mm wetsuits or full length tropical 3mm wet suits.
- We have a full range of safety equipment on our boats – personal buoyancy aids, VHF radio, GPS Plotter, emergency medical grade oxygen with DAN portable oxygen kit.
- We can provide diving briefings in English, Mandarin and Berhasa Malay.
- We provide FREE Nitrox (EANx30 / EANx32) to PADI Enriched Air Divers.
- When diving from our catamaran – you get a towel, free flow tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water, fresh water shower, sun deck for chilling out between dives, sun tan lotion and lots of fun – and this is without leaving the boat!
- When diving from our RIB – you get a towel, fresh water, biscuits and a fast, fun boat transfer to dive sites.