- Marvel at the highest Guan Yin statue in Vietnam and have fun taking pictures in the fantastic mountain views (Linh Ung Pagoda).
- Go on a cable car ride in King Mountain, the most modern in Southeast Asia.
- Admire the beauty of architecture at the Golden Bridge for more photo-taking opportunities.
- Enjoy fine wine at a French Wine Cellar with a great view of Da Nang city.
- Wind down and have some fun at the Fantasy Park, a unique mountain top theme park.
- Enjoy panoramic views at King Peak and Mountain of Five Elements (Ngu Hanh Son).
- Explore Huyen Khong Cave for its natural beauty.
- Learn more by visiting the marble sculpting village in Non Nuoc.
Vietnam time zone
Day 1 :
Welcome to Vietnam! You will be welcomed by the airport with a transfer to your hotel in the center of Da Nang town. Upon checking in, have a short break and your guide will then pick you up from your hotel to the Son Tra Peninsular to visit the magnificent Linh Ung Pagoda, where the highest Female Buddha (Guan Yin) statue in Vietnam is located.
Linh Ung Pagoda
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Start the next day with breakfast at your hotel! Our guide will pick up visitors at various designated meeting points and start the journey to Ba Na Hills – or King Mountain, where the weather is always cool and ideal for a relaxing stroll. At Ba Na Hills, be amazed and have a leisurely ride on the cable car system that is widely said as the most modern in Southeast Asia.
Your itinerary then continues with the magnificent Golden Bridge, so uniquely built it, is a perfect place for photo taking. Then, it’s off to the Dream Stream Cable Car Station, where after your cable car ride, there is a quaint French Wine Cellar that will amaze you with the magnificent view of Da Nang City. Relax and unwind yourself with some fun and games at the Fantasy Park, where buffet lunch will be served.
Golden Bridge, France Wine Cellar
Later in the afternoon, you will be taken to King Peak which stands as high as 1,487m, to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of Ba Na Hills and Quang Nam. While enjoying the view, the Linh Tu Pagoda which is a wonderfully constructed temple is yet another great photo-taking location up high in the mountain. We will proceed to your hotel in Da Nang.
Linh Tu Pagoda
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
In the morning, the itinerary will be a free and easy visit around Da Nang city and a stroll at the beach. Then, you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant and have it free and easy until the next destination at 3pm.
Da Nang City & Beach
At 3pm, you will be taken to the Ngu Hanh Son or known as the Mountains of the Five Elements. Yet another picturesque mountain destination, you can climb Thuy Son or Marble Mountain and this time, enjoy a panoramic view of the nearby countryside. Immerse yourself taking pictures of the place, and explore the natural wonders of the Huyen Khong Cave before entering the Tam Thai Pagoda. The Non Nuoc Stone Village then awaits your visit at the foot of the mountain, wherein this village you can see skillful local sculptors creating plenty of marble products to be exported worldwide.
Ngu Hanh Son, Huyen Khong Cave
Tam Thai Pagoda, Non Nuoc Stone Village
Then, finish the day by stepping back in time to Hoi An Ancient Town and having dinner there. We will proceed to your hotel in Da Nang.
Hoi An Ancient Town
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 :
Have breakfast at the hotel, and then you are free to go shopping by yourself in and around town. Our staff will then come to escort you to the airport. Say goodbye to Da Nang with pleasant memories
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Tour & transport as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 bottle of mineral water per pax during the trip
- 2 ways cable car in Bana Hill
- Flight ticket to Da Nang, Vietnam
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guide and Driver: USD 2/Guide/Day, USD 1/Driver/Day
- Pay directly to tour guide & driver (Compulsory tipping)
- Any other service/meal/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- Child age 10 years old above (based on date of birth) is considered as an adult rate.
- Child between 3 to 10 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate (85% of adult price), sharing bed with parents.
- Child age under 2 years old (based on date of birth) is FOC sharing with parents. Any fee is payable by the customer.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 14 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3-4 Person||5-9 Person||10-15 Person|
|Deluxe 3 Stars||1,430||1,235||1,050||965|
|Deluxe 4 Stars||1,620||1,420||1,240||1,150|
|Luxury 5 Stars||1,720||1,525||1,345||1,260|
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Vietnam Tour Packages:
- 4D3N Da Nang + Bana Hill + Hoi An Tour Package
- 4D3N Hoi An + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Nang + Hue + Hoi An Tour Package
- 5D4N Hue + Da Nang + Hoi An Ancient Town Tour Package
- 6D5N Hoi An + Hue + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang Beach Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Lat + Mui Ne + Nha Trang Tour Package
Updated: 14 Nov 2019
Customer Reviews on 4D3N Da Nang + Bana Hill + Hoi An Tour Package
Submit your review