During this 5 hour trip it may be possible to spot about 30-40 species of the more than 230 species of birds of Langkawi in the jungle, rice fields or near rivers. The guide will take you first up to the Gunung Raya to try to spot the mountain birds (possibly the Great Hornbill) and the guide knows exactly where to bring you later to see to get the species. A lot of migratory birds will visit Langkawi from November till April, but even without the migratory birds Langkawi is great for birders.
- Transfer from and back to hotel.
- Mineral water.
- Coffee/tea stop at local shop.
- Experienced guide.
- Bird list with Langkawi birds.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase).
- Departure days on request, min. 2p, max. 6p.
- Pick-up time: 7.30am.
- Trip duration: about 5 hours.
- We recommend you wear long or short pants, T-shirt and sandals, a hat or a cap and do not forget your binoculars (please give us a call if you don’t have your own binoculars).
- During the trip we will try to spot mountain birds (Gunung Raya), forest and lowland/paddyfield birds.
- Children younger than 12 years old are not recommended to join this tour.
- Minimum 2 persons to go.
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 26 OCT 2018
Customer Reviews on Langkawi Bird Watching Tour
Submit your review