During this 5-6 hour trip all your senses will be triggered as you will get a mix of culture, food, colonial history and its architectural influence. You will visit some interesting places like temples, Malay houses on stilts and the local night market and the guide will tell you all about the Malay culture, food, island legends and various religions. A complete different way of adventure within Langkawi and highly recommended if you are interested in learning more about the local daily life.
- Transfer from and back to hotel
- Mineral water
- Local snacks
- Soft drink
- Indian banana leaf dinner
- Experienced guide
- Departure on Wednesdays and Saturdays; min. 2p (other days on request with a min. of 4p), max. 14p
- Pick-up time: around 3.30pm
- Duration trip: about 5-6 hours
- We recommend to wear pants (long or short), T-shirt, sandals or sneakers, hat or cap
- Locations to visit: Malay house on stilts, local night market, Lagenda Park, various temples, rubber plantation and dinner with a local Indian family
- An interesting mix to learn more about the Malay culture, legends, food and history!
- Children younger than 12 years old are not recommended to join this trip
- Minimum 2 persons to go
Langkawi Cultural Discovery Tour Online Booking Form & Book Langkawi Cultural Discovery Tour by Phone:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below: