This trip is a moderate trek of 3 hours into the tropical rainforest that offers you a perfect opportunity to uncover part of the Langkawi’s nature. The experienced nature guide will show you a few of Langkawi’s 400 tree species with a height up to 70 meters, birds, butterflies and monkeys.
If you choose for the jungle trekking / evening walk combination (start late afternoon and highly recommended) you will spend the first two hours in the jungle and the last part of the trip you will experience the shift change from day to nocturnal animals with a great chance to spot flying lemurs (100% chance) and flying squirrels (red giant and/or pygmy – 80% chance).
- Transfer from and back to hotel
- Mineral water (2 small bottles each)
- Experienced guide
- Starting time for trips on sharing basis: 9.30am, except for Mondays and Fridays: 10.30am with min. 2 persons.
- Starting time for groups: at any requested time for the day trek.
- Starting time for jungle trek: 9am, except for Mondays: 10am.
- Starting time jungle trek/ evening walk: 5pm.
- Min. 2p, max. 36p (max. 12p per guide); min. 6 persons for private trek.
- Trip duration: 3-3.5 hours excluding transportation time.
- We recommend to wear closed shoes with some profile (sneakers or hiking boots), long pants and T-shirt and to bring a small backpack to carry mineral water and camera.
- Trip will be done in the beautiful and extensive jungle behind the Berjaya Resort (no leeches!) in the Matchinchang area.
- Minimum 2 persons to go.
Tour Price: RM (per person)
Please contact us to request best price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Langkawi Jungle Trekking Tour Online Booking Form: