Under the wing of the Sabah Wildlife Department, The Lok Kawi Wildlife Park is a vast forest reserve along the Penampang-Papar road. It includes a vast land of 280 acres, which are split into the Botanical and Zoological component. On the zoological component, you can see the many rare and near-extinct animals in their natural habitat, like the Proboscis monkey and Orang Utan, the Borneo Pygmy Elephant, Malayan Tigers and many kinds of deer. Get up close and study these precious creatures, while you enjoy the scenery of the tropical rainforest. The botanical component, on the other hand, offers you the chance to embrace your adventurous side, and take a journey of discovery along a 1.4 kilometer paved trail that features the famed pitcher plant and other types of flora. Along the path, you can gaze upon the magnificent disterocarp trees that grow in abundance in the area. This is truly a place of fun and adventure for the whole family.
Your journey begins with a pickup from the hotel lobby. Proceed with a transfer to the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.
As you approach the park entrance, your tour guide will lead you on your journey of exploration, and explain the different kinds of animals that inhibit each area. Feel the rush of adrenalin as you hike along the trail of the botanical gardens and see the famous pitcher plant.
Tour duration (estimated): 9.00am to 12.30pm (morning session)
Tour duration (estimated): 1.00pm to 4.30pm (afternoon session)
- 2 ways transfer between KK city hotel and Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.
- Entrance fee.
- Guided tour.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Items not stated in “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children age between 3 to 11 years old are entitled for child rate.
- Malaysian only.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
Tour Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
|Guest||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Customer reviews on Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour Package
Submit your review