Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur city area in the early morning and proceed to Bukit Tabur. Enjoy a comfortable 30-45 minutes drive from KL city before being presented with spectacular view of a hidden lake, mountains range and city skyline.
The difficulty level of this trekking tour is rated at class 3-4 and is suitable for beginner trekkers who are physically fit with some basic trekking skill. Trekkers can expect some steep and varying degrees of climbing, scrambling & hiking on rugged terrain.
The Discovery Trek takes about 3 hours for trekking up and down.
The Scenic Trek is suitable for a more experience trekker with some random adventures during the trek.
The Scenic Trek takes about 5 hours for trekking up and down.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur city area.
- Trekking guide with Wilderness First Responders (WFR) qualification.
- Light refreshments and lunch.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Drop off option at Batu Caves after the tour upon request, guest to make own arrangement back to hotel after Batu Caves visit.
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018