1. Terms and Conditions:
- All reservation is not confirmed until the payment is cleared and verified by Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd.
- Tour operator/resorts/hotels reserve the right to change the schedule and omit any part of activities due to unexpected matters. No refund will be provided for partial or unutilised sector of travel package.
- Holidaygogogo Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur for the duration of the tour. Travellers is strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance prior to the trip.
- No refund will be made for any unused activities, facilities or unconsumed foods due to late arrival or early departure resulted from transportation changes or any unexpected matters.
- In the case of transportation change (delayed or cancelled due to weather or unexpected matters), holidaygogogo is not responsible for the additional cost (ie. accommodation, meals, activities or transportation) that may incurred as a result.
- All deposit and balance payment must be paid prior to the deadline given, upon expiry of the deadline, the booking will be cancelled automatically without further notice. No refund of deposit (if any) will be made due to payment delay.
- Tour Fee must be paid in the exact amount as stated in the quotation/booking confirmation, no refund will be made for excessive payment made and shall be offset in the subsequent booking.
- Should any Government authority in Malaysia impose, increase or decrease the tax collected on room and/or meal rates and/or service charge and/or tour package, holidaygogogo reserves the right to collect the tax in accordance to alterations to the prevailing government tax.
- The recipient of this quotation agrees to receive the invoice in electronic format upon checking out from the tour.
- From time to time, Holidaygogogo may launch promotion for certain date range, promotional price offer is only valid for booking confirmation made between that date range. Any booking confirmation made before or after the stated period is not entitled to any promotional price offer. Any request to match the promotional price will not be entertained.
2. Cancellation & Travel Date Change Policy:
- Amendment of booking requested at least 1 month prior to the trip related to valid reasons:
- A written notice to be submitted to Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd with valid reasons (i.e of valid reason includes health problem, loss of immediate family members, fulfillment of government duties or similar). Tour fee is refundable but subject to evaluation and approval by the travel agency. Request initiated without written valid reasons will not be entertained. Processing charges will be incurred if request can be fulfilled, if request cannot be fulfilled, booking will be remained as agreed prior to cancellation or change request initiated.
- Amendment of booking related to COVID-19 issue:
- When there is no travel restriction issued by the government – In the event where the traveller would like to amend the booking due to a COVID-19 related issue, please kindly inform us. We will discuss with our ground operator for amendment possibility. There is a chance that the booking cannot be amended, depending on the policy of each service provider. Still, we will try our best to fulfil the traveller’s requirement. Penalty charges may be incurred. The final decision will be communicated to the traveller after 2 working days; the decision issued by Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd will be treated as FINAL.
- When there is travel restriction issued by the government – Booking can be amended if the travel period falls under the travel restriction period as announced by the government. Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd will adhere strictly to travel advice issued by the government.
- New travel date is to be decided and to travel within 1 year from the original travel date.
3. Transportation Policy:
Travel times and terms are subject to change. We will notify you as soon as possible, within a reasonable time, when we receive any information about any changes from the transportation operator/provider. There will not be any refund for partial or unutilised portion of the package regardless of changes in schedules by the transportation operator/provider. Regardless of your reservation, transportation operator/provider schedules and travel times may be cancelled or changed without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of the transportation operator/provider due to adverse weather, operation, technical or operational changes, safety concerns or any unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure travel documents/visas are valid for over 6 months. Amendment or cancellation of tour and departure dates are not allowed. No refund for partial or unutilised sector of travel.
T&C update history:
- 11 March 2020 (update for 2.b)
- 5 November 2020 (add 1.j)
- 8 January 2024 (add 2.b.iii)