1. Terms and Conditions:
- All reservation is not confirmed until the payment is cleared and verified by Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd.
- Tour operator/resorts/hotels reserve the right to change the schedule and omit any part of activities due to unexpected matters. No refund for partial or unutilised sector of travel package.
- Holidaygogogo Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the tour. Traveller is strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance prior to the trip.
- No refund will be made for any unused activities, facilities or unconsumed foods due to late arrival or early departure resulted from transportation changes or any unexpected matters.
- In the case of transportation change (delayed or cancelled due to weather or unexpected matters), holidaygogogo is not responsible for the additional cost (ie. accommodation, meals, activities or transportation) that may incurs.
- All deposit and balance payment must be paid prior to the dateline given, upon expiry of the dateline, the booking will be cancelled automatically without further notice. No refund of deposit (if any) will be made due to payment delay.
- Tour Fee shall be paid in exact amount as stated in the quotation/booking confirmation, no refund will be made for excessive payment made and shall be offset in the subsequent booking.
- Should any Government authority in Malaysia impose or increase or decrease the tax collected on room and/or meal rates and/or service charge and/or tour package, holidaygogogo reserves the right to collect the tax in accordance to alterations to the prevailing government tax.
- In the event of acceptance of this quotation, the recipient shall agree to receive the invoice in electronic format upon check out from tour.
2. Cancellation & Travel Date Change Policy:
- Amendment of booking requested at least 1 month prior to the trip related to valid reasons:
- A written notice to be submitted to Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd with valid reasons (i.e of valid reason includes health problem, loss of immediate family members, fulfillment of government duties or similar). Tour fee is refundable but subject to evaluation and approval by the travel agency. Request initiated without written valid reasons will not be entertained. Processing charges will be incurred if request can be fulfilled, if requested cannot be fulfilled, booking will be remained as agreed prior to cancellation or change request initiated.
- Amendment of booking related to COVID-19 issue:
- When there is no travel restriction issued by government – In the case that traveler would like to amend the booking due to COVID-19 related issue, please kindly inform us and we will discuss with our ground operator for amendment possibility. There is a chance that the booking cant be amend following the policy of each service provider, but we will try our best to fulfill traveler’s requirement, penalty charges may be incurred. Final decision will be communicated after 2 working days, the decision issued by Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd will be treated as FINAL.
- When there is travel restriction issued by government – Booking can be amended if the travel period falls under the travel restriction period as announced by government. Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd will strictly follow the travel advise issued by the government.
3. Transportation Policy:
Travel times and terms are subject to changes. We will notify you as soon as possible, within a reasonable time, when we receive any information about any change from the transportation operator/provider. There will not be any refund for partial or unutilised portion of the package regardless of changes in schedules by the transportation operator/provider. Regardless of your reservation, transportation operator/provider schedules and travel times may be cancelled or changed without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of the transportation operator/provider due to adverse weather, operation, technical or operational changes, safety concerns or any unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control. Please ensure travel document / visa valid more than 6 months. Amendment or cancellation of tour and departure date not allowed. No refund for partial or unutilised sector of travel.
T&C update history:
T&C update: 11 March 2020 (update for 2.b)