Spend your holiday at Johor, Malaysia’s southern gem
Johor is a destination that offers tourists a variety of experiences. It has amazing cutting edge malls while also offering many historical and cultural sites. If you are a history enthusiast, there are a variety of museums for you to visit as well.
10 Best Tour Destination in Johor
Johor Tour Destination Highlights
- Visit Rawa Island for a private weekend getaway among tall palm trees and pristine beaches.
- Visit Johor’s gorgeous island hopping destinations such as Pulau Besar, Pemanggil, Sibu, and Tinggi.
- Water-themed fun for the whole family at Desaru Coast. Splash the weekend away at this theme park resort complex.
- Take a walk down the oldest neighbourhoods, Jalan Tan Hoik Nee where you will find many cafes and restaurants and cute little antique shops to buy souvenirs.
- Visit the animals at the Johor Zoo that has been there since 1928 if you are on vacation with your children.
- Take a tour of Istana Besar which used to be the Royal Palace of the Sultan of Johor back in the olden days.
- Spend the day at the famous Legoland Malaysia, Johor’s state-of-the-art theme park.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.