Have a breather at Malaysia’s historical paradise, Melaka
Melaka offers its guests a mix of urban living and the state’s old heritage. It is the ideal place for weekend getaways with many activities and sites to do and visit. With most of the landmarks close to each other, you can walk from one hotspot to another to discover this historical paradise.
10 Best Tour Destination in Melaka
Melaka Tour Destination Highlights
- Take a cruise down the Melaka River to get a glimpse of the best parts of this historical city.
- Explore nature at the Botanical Garden in Ayer Keroh – you will be able witness over 200 species of flora and fauna.
- Taste Peranakan cuisines. Melaka is known for being the starting point of Malaysia’s Peranakan heritage and offers the best Nyonya food in the country.
- Spend a family day at A’Famosa Resort and Theme Park and enjoy all the rides available.
- Visit Jonker Street and its museums, souvenir shops, art galleries and eateries. There is also a famous night market held on weekends.
- Take a trip through history – visit landmarks such as Stadhuys, St. Paul’s Church and Kota A’ Famosa.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.