Take a visit to Malaysia’s underrated travel gem, Pahang
Spend a weekend at Malaysia’s largest state that is filled with national parks, refreshing cool tourist spots and rain forests. This state is one of the country’s most underrated places to visit but it promises to offer you a unique vacation unlike many of the other parts of the country.
10 Best Tour Destination in Pahang
Pahang Tour Destination Highlights
- Spend a weekend at Pahang’s most famous Cherating Beach which has a range of resorts to choose from. This resort town is perfect for families.
- Stop by Janda Baik for a lush tropical getaway. Home to many vacation homes, this is the next happening nature getaway destination.
- If you want to enjoy the cool breeze, head over to Genting Highlands for an amazing indoor experience or Cameron Highlands if you prefer visiting outdoor locations such as the Tea Farm and Strawberry Park.
- Bring your family to the National Park which is the largest remaining rainforest in Peninsular Malaysia and provides you with a variety of ecotourism activities.
- Enjoy foreign architecture when you visit Bukit Tinggi’s French Village.
- Go scuba diving and snorkeling at Tioman Island, an island well known for its beautiful marine life.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.