Fill your days with a deserved vacation to Perak
Perak’s landscape is filled with limestone cliffs filled with cave temples. The state used to be known for its tin mining but is now popular as being a food haven and its stunning architecture left behind from the British colonial days. It offers delicious local cuisines, historical sites and beautiful surrounding islands.
10 Best Tour Destination in Perak
Perak Tour Destination Highlights
- If you are looking for a beach getaway, book a tour to Pangkor Island, Perak’s most popular beach destination where you can enjoy the sun, the sand and the water.
- Visit Kellie’s Castle, historical landmark rumored to be haunted by the Scottish man who built it.
- Indulge yourself in culture at Ipoh’s cave temples especially Sam Poh Tong that is the largest among all and has 250 steps to a viewing platform.
- Rewind, unwind, and rejuvenate at Banjaran Hot Springs, a luxury natural hot springs resort for holistic relaxation surrounded by nature.
- Spend your holiday with family at the Lost World of Tambun which provides an experience for all ages. Also enjoy Ipoh’s classic delights such as dim sum, kopitiam, and chicken rice.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.