Experience Malaysia’s greatest undiscovered state, Sarawak
Sarawak is known for its hornbills and rainforests. The region offers tourists an amazing experience in the wildlife and is the home for the famous Rainforest World Music Festival. It is one of Malaysia’s greatest undiscovered tourist hubs.
10 Best Tour Destination in Terengganu
Sarawak Tour Destination Highlights
- Experience river kayaking through the dense lush rainforest and interact with rare wildlife.
- Take in the sights and smells of a thriving coastal city at Kuching, Sarawak’s state capital. With delicious food, a healthy nightlife and tons of tourist attractions, you’ll never be bored.
- Explore Mulu National Park which is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in East Malaysia. The park is filled with caves and a park where you witness Mother Nature at her finest.
- Discover the traditional Siniawan Night Market that is filled with local food and souvenirs.
- Get up close and personal with the orangutans or the proboscis monkeys at one of the national parks such as the Bako National Park in Sarawak.
- Have a taste of the local cuisines from different tribes such as the Kelabit community.
- Go scuba diving at gorgeous diving spots around the region and spot some shipwreck sites.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.