23 reviews | 72 booked
Latest online promotion for 2D1N Tenggol Coral Beach Resort Snorkeling Packages, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
1030 – Depart from Kuala Dungun Jetty to Tenggol Island
– Free & Easy
1200 – Lunch
1300 – Check-in
1430 – Snorkeling trip
1600 – Afternoon tea break
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Tea break, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
– Check Out
0830 – Depart from Tenggol Island to Kuala Dungun Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Dungun Jetty-Tenggol Island-Kuala Dungun Jetty)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 tea break
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trips
- Free flows bread, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling equipment + life jacket rental
- Infant below 2 years old (based on year of birth) – share bed with parent
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 3 years old and 11 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
- Pork of any kind or any form strictly not allows into the island.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Surely is a great holiday destination, environment is clean and tidy, all the staff is very helpful. We had fun with all the staff and divers here. Rooms are also clean and tidy with beautiful view of the bay. Highly recommended, worth staying here!