- 2 nights accommodation stay based on twin sharing basis
- Full board meal with drinks – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All day open bar & snacks (except for premium drinks)
- Check-in : 3.00pm (lunch on arrival is not included)
- Check-out : 11.00am
- Night entertainment
- Resort’s activities such as water sports, fitness activities etc
- Wifi access
- Kid’s Club, Mini Club & Baby Welcome facilities available
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Any other items not stated in the include section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Child aged between 4-11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant aged below 4 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Room Type||Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing|
|Superior Room – Garden View||999||1099|
|Superior Room – Sea View||1149||1266|
|Suite – Sea View||1999||2199|
*Subject to High Occupancy Surcharge
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 2 Jan 2020
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Club Med Cherating Beach Package
Submit your review
This holiday is very relaxing for both parents and children. The mini club for kids is great as it has lots of activities, the mini club team is great for taking care of children and making the kids feel happy and excited. In addition, the circus team is also very suitable for children and adults. They are very helpful and interesting. My daughter likes flying trapeze, the team is very friendly, even if she wants to do it for the fifth time:) This is a relaxing holiday place where adults and children have fun together, and adults can enjoy quiet times in the Zen area.
We had a 4 days 3 nights all-inclusive holiday package. This is a great place for family gatherings. Good beaches and nature trails with many sports facilities. Generally the food is good but there is room for improvement. The night show is not bad, but there is nothing to comment. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel comfortable.
Last year at Club Med Finolhu Villa, the first-class experience prompted me to go to Club Med Cherating and feel the experience of Club Med again. Club Med will never let me down, I have the most exciting 3 days 2 nights in Cherating. The staff are very friendly and helpful, all the food provided by the restaurant is the best, the night show is very interesting, and all the facilities provided are enough for us to fill our days! I will definitely recommend Club Med to our friends and will come again in the future!
Perfect holiday! This is our 9th time at Club Med and we have not been disappointed once. The moment you wake up, you will play until the moment you sleep. No need to think about how to go, what to eat, what to do, how much to eat, etc. Eat anytime, anywhere, just drink something and do whatever you want... a perfect holiday for anyone. Especially those who have children - GO can take care of them, they will have fun like you.
Travel to Club Med Cherating for the first time. This place is a very good holiday destination for couples, families and business travel. We are welcomed and feel like a family. I don't remember the name of the person who welcomed us, but he is really very helpful and kind. The place is beautiful, the room is clean, the food is delicious, very good, all the staff and GO are very friendly and helpful. They never make us feel uncomfortable, always smiling and treating us like we are family. There are many activities and you will never be bored. Beautiful and clean beaches are great places for children as they will enjoy all the facilities and activities there.