Take a tour of Terengganu – Malaysia’s east coast haven
Terengganu is known for its lovely mosques, fresh seafood and countless choices of island destinations. It is a state that offers you a variety of things to do whether you are there for a beach holiday, a cultural experience or just to eat to your heart’s desire!
10 Best Tour Destination in Terengganu
Terengganu Tour Destination Highlights
- Make sure during your trip in Terengganu, you taste the fresh seafood and also the amazing snacks such as keropok lekor that the locals are well known for.
- Visit the very popular Crystal Mosque located at Islamic Heritage Park. The iconic building is made of metal, glass and crystal and is valued at over USD$80 million.
- Spend a day of relaxation at the beach at famous beaches such as Lang Tengah where you can also witness turtles up close or Batu Berok Beach where you can surf!
- Have a cultural adventure at Chinatown where there are many hidden cafes along the way.
- If you want something different, explore Fireflies Sanctuary and Penarik Fishing Village where you can see thousands of fireflies flying around the mangrove while having a picnic.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.