66 reviews | 2.4k booked
Latest online promotion for 2D1N Lost World of Tambun Tour Package (Lost World Hotel) (Special Promotion), book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
1500 – Check-in
– Free and easy
– Ultimate Night Park Trip (LWOT Entrance)
Meal Plan: -
1200 – Check out from resort
– Lost World of Tambun Trip (LWOT Entrance)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Lost World Hotel
- 1 breakfast
- 1 complimentary Lost World of Tambun Entrance Ticket
- Water Park
- Amusement Park
- Tiger Valley
- Tin Valley
- Petting Zoo
- Hot spring
- 1 complimentary Ultimate Night Park Ticket (6pm-11pm)
- Hot Springs *(with Flamming Percussion Show @ 7.45pm at Night Hot Springs stage)
- Night Zoo *(With Tales of the tribe show @ 8.30pm at Monkey Valley outside night zoo)
- Luminous Forest
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee other than stated
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Lost World Theme Park will close on Tuesdays for maintenance purposes, except during school/public holidays will open as usual.
- Lost World Hot Springs will open daily.
- Weekdays: Sundays to Thursdays.
- Weekends: Fridays and Saturdays.
- Child between 90cm – 12 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to the child rate (Share Bed with Parent).
- Applicable for the Asian market only.
- Room Bedding
- Exotic Room: 1 king bed or 2 single bed, maximum allowed to add on 1 single bed
- Classical Room: 1 king bed or 2 single bed, maximum allowed to add on 1 single bed
- Deluxe Suite: 1 king bed, maximum allowed to add on 1 single bed
- Executive Suite: 1 king bed, maximum allowed to add on 2 single bed
- Premier Suite: 1 king bed, maximum allowed to add on 1 single bed
- Family Suite: 1 king bed & 2 single bed
- Super Suite: 1 king bed, maximum allowed to add on 1 single bed
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(90cm-12 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Visited in Nov 2018, the park is crowded, maybe due to school holiday, check in was fast and organized, staff in the park is helpful too. The park is well maintained and fun enough for kids, my parent loved the hot spring pool and tried the massage service too. Worth to come.
Came here for our family bonding trip, the theme park is fun with many rides, attractions and pools. We specifically like the hotspring pool as it is with natural spring water, this type of water is proven with health benefit. The food is a bit pricey, but i think this is normal for a major tourist attraction.
Plenty of of new attractions in the theme park and worth the price with special promotion provided by holidaygogogo, my whole family enjoyed the trip especially the fire show at night.
Me and my family had a good time at the Lost World Tambun in Ipoh.
Great outdoor experience for the kids with different adventure options: Water slides, extreme activities, performance and the natural hot spring waters to relax at night!
Highly recommended for family with kids at various age, couple should come enjoy too!
Although this is a smaller theme park compare to Sunway Lagoon in KL, but this theme park offer more options, including the camping and night shows for all type of family.
We will return soon!
Worth for the theme park ticket price that we paid for. Thumbs up for the hot spring pools. Beside sunway lagoon in kl, we went to several water theme park, this is the second theme park that my family like the most. We are not able to visit all seven attractions in a single day, we may need to come for second time soon. All the games at park are suitable for kids. Foods are good, portion is big. All the staffs are friendly. Will absolutely come again in the near future. thumbs up for the theme park management!
Visited for the first time, we dont have enough time to try all attractions! The kids like the pool a lot. One thing to highlight is the foods sold in food court is a bit expensive, maybe the management can review the pricing. Overall our experience in lost world theme park is good.
My kids like this place a lot, the slides, zoo, and the hotsprings pool with different temperature.
The theme park is clean, the hot spring pool is nice, my kids love it. The wave pool can be improved as the wave is not as strong as sunway lagoon