Latest online promotion for 2D1N Pangkor Coral Bay Resort Leisure Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Lumut Jetty to Pangkor Island
1200 – Lunch
– Free & Easy
1530 – Check-in
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
1200 – Check Out
– Depart from Pangkor Island to Lumut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 set breakfast
- 1 set lunch
- 1 set dinner
- 2 ways ferry ticket
- Transportation in Pangkor Island
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children aged between 4 years old – 11 years old (base on year of birth) are charged at children rate
- Check in time: 3.30pm
- Check out time: 12.00pm
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(4-11 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Hotel rooms are very spacious, clean & tidy, and with balcony, bathtub and beautiful views. Customer service is good. The location is very easy to find and near to the beach. Worthy and price is very affordable. But recommend that they provide more choices in the breakfast menu.
The F&B & front desk staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. The hotel is very convenient because of the good location. Nearby, there are seafood restaurants, mini markets, boating and more just a few steps away. I have stayed here a few times and it is always my first choice.
Overall it is a pleasant place to stay and enjoy the holidays with family and friends. The food is good and the staff is friendly, especially Mr. Rahmat from the Food and Beverage Department and Mr. Adnan from the Recreation Department. Close to mini markets, food stalls, beaches and outdoor activities. Suitable for people who likes fishing. Highly recommended to other travelers.
The breakfast buffet was very tasty. The hotel is close to Pantai Pasir Bogak and offers views of the sunset. A good place to find a reasonable price for food near the hotel. But the hotel facilities need to be improved. For example, in a room toilet, the water flow is blocked during the flushing process. The pillow is very thin. Also, we can hear the sound outside at night. The Wi-Fi in the room is very slow. Overall not bad, we enjoyed our stay.