Latest online promotion for 2D1N Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort Leisure Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Lumut Jetty to Pangkor Island
1200 – Lunch
– Free & Easy
1500 – Check-in
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
1200 – Check Out
– Depart from Pangkor Island to Lumut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in the selected room type
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 2 ways ferry ticket
- Transportation in Pangkor Island
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (when government decided to resume, if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children aged between 5 – 11 years old are charged at children rate (without bed/mattress)
- Check in time: 3.00pm
- Check out time: 12.00pm
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(5-11 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Staff is very polite, disciplined, efficient and knowledgeable. The front desk staff handling matters in a proper manner. Our room is Super Deluxe Quadruple room, which is clean and spacious. The swimming pool is just a few steps from the room’s terrace. Free wireless internet is available to keep us connected. The resort’s grounds are well preserved. You can easily access to Pasir Bogak Beach that offers beach activities from this resort. The restaurant is also nearby. Food in the resort’s café is delicious. I recommend this resort to everyone.
The resort is very near the beach. The staff is very friendly, and management will resolve it quickly when there is a problem with your room. Nice stay.
My husband and I spent a long weekend in a chalet here. The chalet is very clean with a large shower and hot water. You can enjoy beach view from balcony. Boats are abundance on the beach. We spent a lot of time swimming in the pool. It is very convenient staying here because across the street are some local seafood restaurant and massage parlor.