Latest online promotion for 2D1N Cocohut Long Beach Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island
– Arrive at Perhentian Cocohut Long Beach Resort
1230 – Lunch
1400 – Check-in
1430 – Snorkeling trip
– Free & Easy
1930 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1100 – Check Out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip in Perhentian Island
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Marine Park fee
- Adult – RM5/Malaysian, RM30/Non Malaysian
- Child – RM2/Malaysian, RM15/Non Malaysian
- Besut Council Fee
- RM3 per adult (Terengganu Resident)
- RM5 per adult (Non Terengganu Resident)
- Kuala Besut Jetty Service and Access Fee
- RM5 per adult
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 3 years old and 11 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
- Chalet located at hillside, 15min walking to the beach
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(3-11 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
The resort location is good and resort is beautiful, staff is very friendly and helpful. Beach towels are provided free of charge. But room is noisy, bed sheets and bathroom is not clean, breakfast option is limited, and the passages to the hotel entrance are not clearly marked. Also there are many children in resort.