32 reviews | 345 booked
Latest online promotion for 2D1N Perhentian Coral View Island Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
0900 – Register at Coral View Island Resort office at Kuala Besut Jetty
0930 – Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island
1230 – Lunch
1400 – Check In (Early check in is subject to availability)
1430 – Snorkeling trip
1930 – Dinner
– Free & Easy
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0730 – Breakfast
1100 – Check Out
1200 – Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip (with snorkeling equipment)
- Welcome drink
- Marine Park Fee
- Kota Bharu Airport – Kuala Besut Jetty transfer
- Kota Bharu Bus Station – Kuala Besut Jetty transfer
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 3 – 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to 50% of the adult rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(3-11 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Staff is very friendly, helpful and cheerful. Food is also delicious! 5 star for the service attitude! This is my second time staying here and I'm still amazed by their service! I will return again!
This resort is affordable, me and my friends are relaxing here. My room is on the side of the mountain, it takes a long time for the air conditioner to cool down. But it was very hot in the room at noon.