56 reviews | 247 booked
Latest online promotion for 2D1N Tioman Salang Indah Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Tanjung Gemok Jetty/Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island (boat departure time to be confirmed)
– Arrive at Salang Indah Resort
1200 – Lunch
1300 – Check-in
1330 – Collect snorkelling equipment from snorkelling centre (before 1:30pm)
1400 – Snorkelling trip
1930 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
– Return snorkelling equipment
– Check Out
– Proceed to the jetty and depart from Tioman Island to Tanjung Gemok Jetty/Mersing Jetty (boat departure time to be confirmed)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip to Coral Island
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- 2 ways ferry ticket (Via Tanjung Gemok Jetty/Mersing Jetty)
- Marine Park Fee
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 4-11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Child aged between 2-3 years old (based on year of birth) pay for ferry ticket only.
- Infant below 2 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Minimum 4 pax.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(4-11 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
My friend and I visited this resort to snorkel, then please prepare your own mosquito repellent. There are a lot of cats here, the environment is OK, the health is not so good, it is because there are rubbish and feces everywhere.
During my stay at Salang, I had lunch and dinner at their restaurant. Their restaurant is beautiful and looks neat and clean. Compared with other restaurants, they are not very expensive, and they have a lot of food choices. But the taste is average, they are not the most delicious compared to other restaurants.