Day 1: Arrival Kota Kinabalu (Meal : Hi-Tea & Dinner only)
- Meet & greet at Kota Kinabalu airport (It is advisable that your arrival flight must not by later by 12.00 noon)
- Proceed for approximately about 2 hour journey drive to Arrive in Klias Wetland Jetty – Hi-Tea will be served and later Proceed for a River Safari Cruise to in search for Proboscis Monkeys & other wild life Return back to the jetty for your local Malay Buffet/Set dinner. After dinner proceed for a 2nd boat ride to search for fire flies Return back to Jetty & Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Check in to your choice of hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Full Day Trip to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour (Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 7.00am – Pick up and drive through hill country to the southern boundary of Sabah’s oldest park and Malaysia’s 1st World Heritage Site. Along the way, photo stop at Nabalu fruits and gifts market ideal for group or family photograph with Mt. Kinabalu at the backdrop. Enjoy the cool climate at Kinabalu Park and its sweeping vistas. Experience walking on hanging bridge from tree to tree and soak in the hot spring believe to have therapeutic benefits for skin care.
- Lunch will be at local restaurant. Late afternoon – Return back to Kota Kinabalu
- Dinner at local restaurant, after that return to Hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
Day 3: Manukan & Sapi Island Tour (Meal: Breakfast & Picnic Mixed BBQ Lunch)
- Breakfast at hotel (Check out Hotel and keep luggage at hotel)
- 8.00am – meet at hotel lobby and transfer to jetty. Take a 15 – 20 minutes boat ride from the city to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. 1st stop to Sapi Island and 2nd to Manukan Island. The Islands Crystal clear water are rich in marine life and ideal for sea sport lovers. Upon arrival on the island, proceed with your own activities. After BBQ Lunch, return to the mainland.
- Boat ride back to jetty in the early afternoon
- Transfer back to hotel to collect luggage then transfer to Airport (It is advisable that your departure flight must after 7.00pm)
- 2 night accommodation
- Tour and transport as per itinerary, driver cum guide
- Entrance fee to Kinabalu park, Poring hot spring, Canopy walk way, Botanical garden in Kinabalu park, Manukan Island & Sapi Island, Mask & Snorkel Set
- Meals – 2 breakfasts, 2 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 Hi-Tea
- Travel insurance
- Air Ticket
- Meals other than stated
- Tourism Tax (Non Malaysian guest)
- Camera/Video Fees
- Any other water sport equipment
- Services/ Item not mentioned in the program
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children rates are applicable for 2-11 years old only
- Asian Market Only
|Proboscis monkeys||Poring Hot Spring|
|Treetop canopy walk||Kinabalu Park|
|Manukan Island||Sapi Island|
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: till 31 Mar 2019
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin / Triple Sharing|
|Shangri la KK||1015||865||825||770||730||710||700||685||670|
|Gaya Centre/ Sabah Oriental||1030||880||840||785||745||725||715||700||685|
|Child with bed Minus RM 40 per person from adult rate|
|Surcharge for 22 Dec 2018– 01 Jan 2019 and Chinese New Year Holidays period in Feb 2019.|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer reviews on 3d2n Best of Sabah Tour Package
Submit your review