- River Safari Cruise – visit to Proboscis Monkeys and Fireflies.
- Kundasang Tour – visit to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring and Canopy Walkway.
- Island Tour – visit to Reef Pontoon and Sapi Island.
Day 1: Arrival Kota Kinabalu
- Meet & greet at Kota Kinabalu airport (It is advisable that your arrival flight must not by later by 12.00 noon)
- Proceed for approximately about 2 hours journey drive to Arrive in Klias Wetland Jetty – Hi-Tea will be served and later Proceed for a River Safari Cruise in search of Proboscis Monkeys & other wildlife Return back to the jetty for your local Malay Buffet/Set dinner. After dinner proceeds for a 2nd boat ride to search for fireflies Return back to Jetty & Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
Klias River Cruise
- Check in to your choice of hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Meal Plan: Hi-Tea & Dinner
Day 2: Full Day Trip to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7.00am – Pick up and drive through the hill country to the southern boundary of Sabah’s oldest park and Malaysia’s 1st World Heritage Site. Along the way, photo stop at Nabalu fruits and gifts market ideal for group or family photograph with Mt. Kinabalu at the backdrop. Enjoy the cool climate at Kinabalu Park and its sweeping vistas. Experience walking on hanging bridge from tree to tree and soak in the hot spring believed to have therapeutic benefits for skin care.
Kinabalu Park, Poring and Canopy Walkway
- Lunch will be at a local restaurant. Late afternoon – Return back to Kota Kinabalu
- Dinner at a local restaurant, after that return to Hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Sabah Reef Pontoon & Sapi Island Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 8.00am – meet at the hotel lobby and transfer to the jetty. Take a 15 – 20 minutes boat ride from the city to Sabah Reef Pontoon. Pontoon activities snorkeling, underwater observatory or watersports activities (OWN EXPENSES). Enjoy buffet lunch onboard Pontoon. Continue with leisure activity (swim/snorkeling) / watersports activities after lunch – boat to Sapi Island Tour
Return boat ride to Jesselton Point (Departure subject to weather condition).
Reef Pontoon and Sapi Island
- Transfer back to hotel and rest of the Day free at leisure on your own activities
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Picnic Mixed BBQ Lunch
Day 4: Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free & Easy
- Transfer to airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Tour and transport as per itinerary, driver cum guide
- Entrance fee to Kinabalu Park, Poring hot spring, Canopy walkway, Botanical garden in Kinabalu Park, Sabah Reef Pontoon & Sapi Island, Mask & Snorkel Set
- Meals – 3 breakfasts, 2 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 Hi-Tea
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Air Ticket
- Meals other than stated
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest)
- Camera/Video Fees
- Any other water sport equipment
- Services/ Item not mentioned in the program
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children rates are applicable for 2-11 years old only (by year)
- Malaysian Only
- Add @RM25 net per pax if pax wish to include a visit to Desa Cattle Farm on Day 2, but subject to time permit only.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: till 31 Mar 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin / Triple Sharing
|Shangri la KK||1145||990||950||890||870||850||830|
|Child with bed Minus RM 50 per person from adult rate
|Subject to Peak Season Surcharge as below
|Putatan Platinum – 30 – 31 May, 30 – 31 Aug, 24 – 25, 31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan, 24 – 26 Jan 2020 = ADD RM 20 per person|
|Lintas Platinum – 30 – 31 May, 30 – 31 Aug, 24 – 25, 31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan, 24 – 26 Jan 2020 = ADD RM 25 per person|
|Shangri la KK – 15 Jul – 31 Aug, 2 – 8 Oct, 23 – 31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan, 23 – 31 Jan 2020 = ADD RM 65 per person|
|Sabah Oriental – 15 Jul – 31 Aug, 23 – 31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan, 23 – 31 Jan 2020 = ADD RM 75 per person|
|Promenada – 1 Jul – 31 Aug, 29 Sep – 7 Oct 2019, 22 – 30 Jan 2020 = ADD RM 95 per person|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 16 Oct 2019
Customer reviews on 4d3n Best of Sabah Tour Package
Submit your review