- Ultimate snorkeling experience and Island Hopping Tour.
- Therapeutic experience at Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Spring.
- Take a dip in the pristine water of Emerald Pool.
- Visit the most sacred buddhist temple in Krabi – Tiger Cave Temple.
- The original transvestite show – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to one of the most liveable place with friendliest people in Thailand, Krabi! Our driver will pick you up from Krabi International Airport to your hotel. After checked in, have a rest and get ready to depart for snorkeling trip in an hour time!
Depart to the pier and hop on to the boat to Koh Gai, also known as Chicken Island due to its unique limestone formation that resembles a gigantic chicken lying on the sea. Put on your snorkeling gears and prepare for the amazing experience in one of the best snorkeling site in Asia with all pretty marine creatures swimming around you.
After Koh Gai, we will continue the tour by visiting more beautiful surrounding islands. The island hopping trip starts with Koh Tub, Koh Poda, Koh Tangming, Koh Si and ends with Koh Mae Urai.
To give your exhausting day a treat, we will have free flow BBQ seafood buffet dinner for the night! Dinner will be held on Railay Beach where you get to enjoy scrumptious and freshest seafood while accompanied by scenic sunset and the rhythmic beat of sea waves.
10:30am – Transfer from Krabi airport to hotel
12:00pm – Register to hotel (check-in after 3pm)
12:30pm – Pickup from hotel
1:00pm – Departs from pier to Koh Gai for snorkeling. After that, go to Koh Tub, Koh Poda, Koh Tangming, Koh Si, Koh Mae Urai. Then go to Railay Beach for BBQ buffet seafood dinner.
8:00pm – Arrive at hotel
Meal Plan: Seafood BBQ dinner
Day 2 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and depart to Khlong Thom, a small township that is about an hour away from Krabi. Head to the famous Khlong Them Waterfall and experience this unseen natural wonders! The waterfall is known to be exclusive as it is a convergence between thermal spring and cool stream, forming a elegant cascades that flows the warm water into a natural hollowed bath tub where you can enjoy this special jacuzzi!
Then we will continue to explore the hidden gem of Krabi. Upon arrival at Thung Teao Forest National Park, take a 15 minutes short walk towards the beautiful Emerald Pool. As the name says, you will see the spring water pool in glorious green and turquoise colour that you can jump in for swim or just enjoy the tranquility in the forest.
Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Springs + Emerald Pool
After lunch, depart to Tiger Cave Temple – probably one of the most challenging tourist spot in Krabi as you will need to climb up 1237 step climb in order to reach this scared Buddhist monastery! However, you will be rewarded with the picturesque view overlooking the Krabi’s township, limestone cliffs and rain forest. Also, don’t missed out the cave temple where you will find the various shrines, the tiger statues and monks doing the rituals and prayers.
Tiger Cave Temple
Our driver will drop you off at the hotel and you can have a leisure time of your own and hunt for local amazing Thai food for dinner. After dinner, proceed to the Blue Dragon Cabaret Show, the first cabaret show in Krabi and is popular for its Lady Boy show! Be prepared to be blown away by the pretty lady boy with their incredible performances, singing, dancing on their stunning, glittering costumers. This is definitely one show that you should not miss in Thailand!
Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
7:30am – Breakfast at hotel
8:30am – Pickup from hotel
9:30am – Arrived at the Khlong Thom waterfall & hot springs
10:45am – Departs to National Park
11:15am – Arrived, walking 15 minutes to the Emerald Pool
12:30pm – Lunch time
1:30pm – Departs to Tiger Cave Temple
2:15pm – Arrived at the temple
3:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
4:15pm – Leisure & dinner at own
7:00pm – Proceed to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show:
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and have a free and easy time chilling in the Krabi. After checking out from the hotel, airport transfer will be arranged and our driver will pick you up from the hotel on time for your departure back home. Sawasdee Krab, Krabi!
8:00am – Breakfast at hotel
9:00am – After breakfast, leisure at own
12:00pm – Proceed to check out
– Transfer to Krabi airport (depend on flight time)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- Breakfast is included Except Pop-In Hostel
- 2 ways Krabi airport transfer
- D1 – 7 islands snorkeling tour (including snorkeling equipment, shared transfer & bbq seafood dinner)
- D2 – Waterfall, hotspring, emerald pool & tiger cave tour (including shared transfer, guide service, water, fruits & lunch)
- D2 – Blue Dragon Cabaret show ticket
- Flight ticket to Krabi
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Entrance ticket for Emerald Pool – THB 200/Adult, THB 100/Child
- Entrance ticket for Hot Spring – THB 160/Adult, THB 80/Child
- Transfer to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Blue Pool is closed from May to October every year.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Aonang O2 Boutique Hotel||675||635||405|
|Aonang Orchid Resort||805||795||455|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Pop-In Hostel on 23 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 30/person
- Aonang O2 Boutique Hotel on 26 Dec 2019 – 04 Jan 2020: RM 55/person
- Aonang Orchid Resort:
- New Year 31 Dec 2019: RM 140/person
- Chinese New year 25-26 Jan 2020: RM 140/person (Min 2 Consecutively Night Stay)
Aonang Orchid Resort Not Applicable on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Krabi Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
- 3d2n Krabi Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Krabi Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
- 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Budget + 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 9 Aug 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
Submit your review