– Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island (exact time to be confirmed on booking)
– Arrive at Senja Bay Resort
1230 – Lunch
1400 – Check-in
– Free on own leisure
1930 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkeling trip
1300 – Lunch (Packed)
1430 – Snorkeling trip
1930 – BBQ Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1100 – Check out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty (exact time to be confirmed on booking)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 BBQ dinner
- 2 complimentary snorkeling trips with snorkeling equipment
- Marine Park fee
- Malaysian – RM5/Adult & RM2/Child
- Non-Malaysian – RM30/Adult & RM15/Child
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- KB Airport-Jetty transfer
- KB Bus Station-Jetty transfer
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Child aged between 2 years old and below 12 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to the child rate.
- Infant below 2 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Extension night is inclusive of room and meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner) only.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
|Browse more resort photos|
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 1 Feb – 30 Sep 2019
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Sea Facing Air-Condition (2nd Level)||840||590||550||315|
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Perhentian Senja Bay Resort Tour Packages:
Updated: 8 MAY 2019
Customer Reviews on Senja Bay Resort Package
Submit your review
Location is great, walking distance to many beaches, staff is very good. There is thrash under the cabin, sometimes can can smell unpleasant odour in the room. Wi-Fi speed is slow, but it‘s the same on whole island.
Hotel room is ok, service is great. It is located right next to the beach and this is the best location, also the scenery is great! The rooms we booked online were gone but we are not compensated, just changed to other rooms. The bathroom sink leaked, we requested a repair and the staff get it done quickly.