- Enjoy the splendid theatre experience at Siam Niramit Cultural Show.
- Visit the Arcadia of Thailand – Khao Yai.
- Meet the cute furry sheep, alpacas and donkeys at Primo Piazza.
- Ride and explore the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Experience the unique Maeklong Railway Market.
- Admire the iconic Grand Palace and the beautiful Emerald Buddha Temple.
- Witness the majesty, authentic Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to the Land of Smiles! Upon your arrival at Bangkok International Airport, our driver will be escorting you to the hotel for check-in. Have a short rest to get rid of your travel tiredness and have a free and easy time exploring the bustling city.
As the clocks strike 5:30PM, grab a local Tuk Tuk or take the MRT and head towards Siam Niramit Bangkok! Despite the cultural show starts at 8PM, there are many entertainment facilities that you can access in the site itself. First of all, have a fulfilling buffet dinner at Sawasdee Restaurant, have a tantalizing taste of authentic Thai cuisines and other international dishes. Take a stroll on the ground, you can visit the village of the Four Regions, enjoy a traditional Thai massage, outdoor performances, elephant rides or the souvenir shops.
Siam Niramit Bangkok Pre-Show
The grandiose Ratchada Theatre opens its gate at 7:30PM, over 100 talented performers with lavish costumes will bring you dazzling dances, singing while portraying the glory history of the Siam Ramasoon Kingdom in the past. The 80-minutes gala night will definitely be the most entertaining way to learn about Thai history and culture during the bygone days.
Siam Niramit Bangkok Show
12.00pm – Transfer from Bangkok International Airport to hotel
2.00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free & easy
4.30pm – Proceed to Siam Niramit Bangkok (own arrangement for transport)
5.00pm – Arrive Siam Niramit, enjoy buffet dinner
– Map to Siam Niramit Bangkok:
7.00pm – Pre-show entertainment
7.30pm – Theatre doors open
8.00pm – Enjoy the Show
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Post a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, we will be visiting the Arcadia of Thailand – Khao Yai! This picturesque town is located 3 hours away from Bangkok, making it the favorite getaway destination of the locals to skip the hustling and bustling of the city.
We will first arrive at the Primo Piazza, where you get a taste of Italy without flying halfway across the globe! Walking into Primo Piazza, you will be confused if you have gone back to a remote Tuscan village, with the Italian style architectures and cobbled streets under a Mediterranean atmosphere. Time to pose and snap where every corner of this area is a perfect spot for a perfect photo! There is also a small farm where you can feed the furry sheep, alpaca and donkeys.
At noon, we will head to PB Valley Khao Yai Winery for lunch (own expense) where you enjoy a serene scenery of the vineyard. Then we will leave for Palio Khao Yai, an Italian village concept shopping center and replicating the beautiful Tuscany. This lifestyle shopping center hosts more than 120 restaurants, souvenir shops, wine shops, cafes, jewellery shops and etc. The surrounding is also filled with beautiful mountainous landscape and magnificent gardens that create a cozy ambiance to relax and shop.
PB Valley Khao Yai Winery
Palio Khao Yai
Our one day trip ends at 4PM and our driver will be transferring you back to Bangkok. Have free and easy time at night, you may head out and savor tropical fruits, drink fresh coconut juice, or hunt on some really delicious Thai street food.
6.00am – Breakfast at hotel
7.00am – Transfer from Bangkok to Khao Yai
10.00am – Visit & explore Primo Piazza
12.30pm – Enjoy Lunch at PB Valley Khao Yai Winery (own expense)
2.00pm – Visit Palio Khao Yai
4.00pm – Depart from Khao Yai to Bangkok
7.00pm – Arrive at Bangkok
– Free & Easy
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 3 :
Binge on a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and head to Century Mall at least 15 minutes before 8:30AM to meet up with our local tour guide. Today, we are visiting popular destinations on the outskirt of Bangkok.
Since the floating market is one of the things that chiefly found in Thailand, our first stop will be the largest floating market in Bangkok, the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market! Our guide will bring you through the 60 minutes boat ride through the river where you can see local traders selling from produce to food, from wearables to souvenirs and you name it! After the boat ride, you can have a stroll from the shore and have a unique shopping experience with the seller on the long wooden boat.
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
At noon, we will visit one of the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand – Wat Bang Kung. Residing beside the Mae Khlong River and engulfed by the roots and branches of a large banyan tree, it gives a seamless combination of tranquility and serene spiritualism, which makes it one of the popular tourist destinations as well. Adjoining of Wat Bang Kung, there is a war memorial, or also known as the Thai Boxing Temple that enshrines life-size statues of Muay Thai fighters. This battle memorial, which once a fort, has witnessed the war between Siamese and Burmese invaders in the 18-century.
Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
Roaming the local markets seems to be a norm in Thailand, and today we are head to this one of the kind market known as the Maeklong Railway Market, the market where the local train running through it, right down in the middle and close enough to touch! When you heard the bell rings, you will see the sellers coolly move the goods and umbrella backward while the tourists bring their cameras forward to capture this unique scene. Our driver will drop you at either Asiatique, Chinatown, Siam Centre or Century Mall at your option after that.
Maeklong Railway Market
If your tour is held on Friday or weekends, you will be able to visit Amphawa floating market and also an hour boat trip to see the fireflies.
Amphawa Floating Market
6.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
8.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.30am – Arrive & explore Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
11.30am – Explore floating market on own time
12.30pm – Visit Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
2.00pm – Visit Maeklong Railway Market
3.30pm – Experience the train
3.50pm – Arrive & explore Amphawa Floating Market on own time
6.00pm – 1-hour boat trip to see the fireflies
7.30pm – Depart to Bangkok
9.30pm – Drop off at original meeting point (Century Mall)
***Amphawa market tour is not available from Mon to Thurs, we will drop you off at Asiatique or Chinatown or Siam Center or original meeting point after Maeklong railway market visit.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 4 :
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the hotel, and proceed for check-out. Then, leave to Century Mall to meet up with our tour guide at least 15 minutes before our departure at 9:30AM. We will depart to the iconic Grand Palace together with Wat Phra Kaew within the ground. The Grand Palace was once a royal residence but now serves as an important site for royal ceremonies as well as welcoming tourists from all over the world.
The Grand Palace
Then we will head to Wat Phra Kaew where you can admire the enigmatic beauty of the 66-meters tall emerald buddha statue. This figure has significance status to the extent that the golden robe wrapped around the emerald Buddha is changed three times a year by the King of Thailand. Experience the dignified atmosphere and appreciate the great architectural in due respect.
The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
Our driver will drop you off at the King Power Duty-Free shop and hop on the shuttle bus to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance held at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre. Witness and experience the Thai traditional performance brought by 100 over Thai dancers with their extraordinary acting, singing, and dancing.
Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
Head back to your hotel and this marks the endnote of your Bangkok trip! Our driver will pick you up and transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. See you again, Bangkok!
07.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
9.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
9.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.00am – Visit The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
12.00pm – Drop off at King Power (400m from BTS Victory Monument Station)
12.30pm – Proceed to Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance (own arrangement for transport – shuttle bus)
1.00pm – Enjoy Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
3:30pm – Proceed back to hotel (own arrangement for transport)
– Transfer to Bangkok International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Bangkok airport transfer
- D1 – Siam Niramit Bangkok (including admission ticket & dinner)
- D2 – Khao Yai Private Tour from Bangkok (including 12-hour charter service, fuel costs & toll charges)
- D3 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour (including guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, 60-minute electric boat ride, train experience & bottled water)
- D4 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour (including shared transfer between The Grand Palace and meeting point, guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, King Power Duty-Free Privileges voucher, 25-min Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show & bottled water)
- Flight ticket to Bangkok
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Entrance fees for Primo Piazza – THB200/Adult, THB100/Child
- Transfer to Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Transfer to Century Mall as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- D3 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour: Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are not allowed to join this tour.
- D4 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour: Please bring The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew physical ticket to redemption for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre in Bangkok. All visitors must be fully covered, touring barefoot is not allowed to enter the temples.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Oct 2019 – 31 Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Bangkok City Hotel (3*)||1,240||1,195||1,035|
|Asia Hotel Bangkok (4*)||1,260||1,240||985|
|Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri (5*)||1,690||1,630||1,025|
- Bangkok City Hotel: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
- Asia Hotel Bangkok: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Bangkok Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Bangkok Tour Package
- 3d2n Bangkok Spa + Baiyoke Sky Buffet Package
- 4d3n Honeymoon Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Bangkok Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Hua Hin Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Pattaya Tour Package
- 5d4n Bangkok + Pattaya + Koh Samet Tour Package
Updated: 26 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
Submit your review