- Watch the spectacular KAAN Show or Colosseum Show Pattaya.
- Visit to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden – the biggest botanical garden in Southeast Asia.
- Enjoy and admire the surreal beauty of Koh Larn.
- Unique shopping experience at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Sacred excursion to Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple.
- Experience the one of a kind Maeklong Railway Market.
- Explore Bangkok remarkable attractions – The Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha.
- Enjoy the authentic Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show.
Thailand time zone
On your arrival at Bangkok International Airport before noon, you will be greeted by our driver and followed by transfer to Pattaya. The journey from Bangkok to Pattaya is about 3 hours and you will be assisted to check in to your hotel once arrived. Have a quick rest and dinner to get rid of your travel fatigue.
As the twilight falls, grab a cab and head towards to KAAN Show held at Singha D’Luck Cinematic Theatre. KAAN Show is popular as it is a pioneer in bringing outperformance in a hybrid of live-action and cinematic effects. Sit back and enjoy this world-class performance unfolding Thai folklore and mythology, it will be so entertaining as the special effects and illusions take place to bring you into the world of imagination!
If your itinerary was scheduled to visit Pattaya on Monday, worry not, we will head to Colosseum Show Pattaya. Enjoy the cabaret show brought by the ladyboy dancers and singers wearing glamorous costumes and flashy makeup. You will not be disappointed by the one hour dazzling, energetic show showcasing cultures from various countries around the world!
Colosseum Show Pattaya
12.00pm – Transfer from Bangkok International Airport to Pattaya
3.00pm – Arrive Pattaya & Check-in
– Dinner at own
7.00pm – Proceed to KAAN Show at SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to KAAN Show:
7.30pm – Enjoy KAAN Show
OR *** Except for Monday – Will replace to Colosseum Show Pattaya
7.00pm – Proceed to Colosseum Show Pattaya (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Colosseum Show Pattaya
7.30am – Enjoy Colosseum Show Pattaya
Meal Plan: Own Arrangement
Day 2 :
Have a delightful breakfast at the hotel and proceed for check-out. Hop on the car and we will head to the largest botanical garden in Southeast Asia – Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Strolling around this 600-acre sized garden might be a challenge, you can also take the shuttle bus or rent a bike to make sure you tour the 30 different themes of gardens such as French, Stonehenge, Mammoth, Butterfly hill and etc! Other than that, there is also a traditional Thai performance and an elephant show where you can enjoy in the park! You might want to grab a quick bite at the Nong Nooch food court for your lunch (own expense).
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
After lunch, we will head to the Bali Hai pier and leave to Koh Larn, also known as a coral island by speedboat. Endowed with long stretch sandy beaches and unspoiled natural wonders, a short visit to Koh Larn will be a relaxing time from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya. On the little idyllic island, there are plenty of adventurous water sports (own expense) that you can try on, or you can just laze on the beach and enjoy the cerulean blue sea.
Koh Larn Island
We will head back to the pier at 4:30PM and you will be picked up by a local pickup truck, Songthaew and back to the hotel. Then, the board on the private car and transfer back to Bangkok. Once we arrived in Bangkok, proceed to hotel check-in and unwind to refresh yourself from the 3 journeys.
7.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
8.30am – Transfer to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
9.30am – Arrive & explore at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
10.30am – Watch a Thai traditional show and an elephant show
11.45am – Enjoy lunch at Nong Nooch Food Court (own expense)
1.00pm – Arrive at Bali Hai pier and depart to Koh Larn with speedboat
2.30pm – Arrive and visit Koh Larn
4.00pm – Depart from Koh Larn to Pattaya beach
4.30pm – Transfer back to hotel by songthaew (tuk-tuk)
5.30pm – Transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok
8.30pm – Arrive Bangkok & check-in
– Free and easy
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 3 :
Savor a lovely breakfast at the hotel and today we are going for a day trip to the outskirt of Bangkok. Take the BTS or Tuk Tuk to our pick up point at Century Mall at least 15 minutes before 8:30AM and meet our tour guide.
Since the floating market is one of the checklists on your trip to Bangkok, our first stop will bring you to the oldest floating market in Bangkok – Damnoen Saduak floating market. Pile on the pre-arranged electric boat and begin a 60 minutes tour through the winding canal with hundreds of floating merchants selling produce from the farm, wearables, local foods and snacks, crafts and etc. After that, spend some time roaming around the floating market for some shopping spree.
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
At noon, we will visit Wat Bang Kung, an iconic Buddhist temple nestled alongside the western bank of the Mae Khlong River. Having engulfed by the roots and branches of large, aged banyan trees, the temple enshrined a large Buddha statue pasted with gold leaves by devoted Buddhists who came for prayers. Next to Wat Bang Kung lies the battle memorial, once a naval outpost during the war between Siam and Burma back in a few centuries ago.
Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
Then we will head to this unique market that you will only find in Thailand – the Maeklong Railway Market! Don’t feel anxious when you see merchants coolly move their goods and umbrella away from the railway because as you heard the horning sound, the train barrels will come forward and passed by at your side! Join the tourists crowd to capture this unique moment! Our driver will drop you at either Asiatique, Chinatown, Siam Centre or Century Mall at your option after that.
Maeklong Railway Market
If your tour is held on Friday or weekends, you will be able to visit Amphawa floating market and also an hour boat trip to see the fireflies.
Amphawa Floating Market
6.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
8.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.30am – Arrive & explore Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
11.30am – Explore floating market on own time
12.30pm – Visit Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
2.00pm – Visit Maeklong Railway Market
3.30pm – Experience the train
3.50pm – Arrive & explore Amphawa Floating Market on own time
6.00pm – 1-hour boat trip to see the fireflies
7.30pm – Depart to Bangkok
9.30pm – Drop off at original meeting point (Century Mall)
***Amphawa market tour is not available from Mon to Thurs, we will drop you off at Asiatique or Chinatown or Siam Center or original meeting point after Maeklong railway market visit.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 4 :
Have a great breakfast in the hotel and proceed for check-out. Head to Century Mall and meet up with our tour guide at least 15 minutes before our departure at 9:30AM. On the last day of your trip to Bangkok, we definitely have to visit the iconic architecture in Bangkok, which is the Grand Palace! This grandiose and beautiful building was once the residence to the Siam Royale families but now plays an important role as the main tourist attraction and also hosts royal ceremonies. Admire the Ayutthaya influenced architecture and exquisite workmanship.
The Grand Palace
Head to the adjoining temple of Emerald Buddha, or also commonly known as Wat Phra Kaew. This is one of the most sacred temples and also serves as an important pilgrimage site for the Thai Buddhists. Don’t miss out on the 66-meter tall emerald buddha image that is enshrined in the temple and experience the dignified atmosphere in due respect.
The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
Our driver will drop you off at the King Power Duty-Free shop and hop on the shuttle bus to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance held at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre. Witness and experience the Thai traditional performance brought by 100 over Thai dancers with their extraordinary acting, singing, and dancing.
Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
Head back to your hotel and this marks the end of your journey on the land of smiles! Our driver will pick you up and transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. See you again, Bangkok!
07.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
9.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
9.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.00am – Visit The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
12.00pm – Drop off at King Power (400m from BTS Victory Monument Station)
12.30pm – Proceed to Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance (own arrangement for transport – shuttle bus)
1.00pm – Enjoy Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
3:30pm – Proceed back to hotel (own arrangement for transport)
– Transfer to Bangkok International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Bangkok airport transfer
- D1 – KAAN Show OR Colosseum Show Pattaya (including admission ticket)
- D2 – Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Koh Larn Day Tour (including shared transfer, guide service, admission ticket + shows, speedboat trips & life jacket)
- D3 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour (including guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, 60-minute electric boat ride, train experience & bottled water)
- D4 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour (including shared transfer between The Grand Palace and meeting point, guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, King Power Duty-Free Privileges voucher, 25-min Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show & bottled water)
- Flight ticket to Bangkok
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Transfer to KAAN Show OR Colosseum Show Pattaya
- Transfer to Century Mall as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- D2 – Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Koh Larn Day Tour: Pregnant women, PWDs, and people with medical conditions are not recommended to participate in this tour.
- D3 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour: Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are not allowed to join this tour.
- D4 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour: Please bring The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew physical ticket to redemption for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre in Bangkok. All visitors must be fully covered, touring barefoot is not allowed to enter the temples.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- KAAN Show closed every Monday, will replace to Colosseum Show Pattaya.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Bangkok City Hotel (3*)||1,870||1,805||–|
|Asia Hotel Bangkok (4*)||1,885||1,850||–|
|Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri (5*)||2,320||2,235||–|
Browse More Resort Photos:
Bangkok City hotel
Asia Hotel Bangkok
Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
Hotel Amber Pattaya
- Bangkok City Hotel: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
- Asia Hotel Bangkok: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Hotel Amber Pattaya:
- 28 Dec 2019 – 01 Jan 2020: THB 500/room/night
- 24 Jan 2020 – 28 Jan 2020: THB 300/room/night (For Asian market only)
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Bangkok Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Bangkok Tour Package
- 3d2n Bangkok Spa + Baiyoke Sky Buffet Package
- 4d3n Honeymoon Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Bangkok Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Hua Hin Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Pattaya Tour Package
- 5d4n Bangkok + Pattaya + Koh Samet Tour Package
Updated: 26 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Pattaya Tour Package
Submit your review