Latest online promotion for 4d3n Genting Dream Cruise Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Stay at luxury and leisurely cruise – Genting Dream Cruise
- Chill or live the party life at sea
- Enjoy an endless assortments of fun activities
- Experience the best Asian and international flavors in both exciting indoor and outdoor venues on Genting Dream
|7, 21 – May 2023|
|4, 18 – Jun 2023|
|2, 16, 30 – Jul 2023|
|13, 27 – Aug 2023|
|10, 24 – Sep 2023|
|8, 22 – Oct 2023|
|5, 26 – Nov 2023|
|10, 24 – Dec 2023|
|7, 21 – Jan 2024|
|4, 18 – Feb 2024|
|3, 17, 31 – Mar 2024|
|14, 28 – Apr 2024|
Traveling day: Sunday
Traveling route: Singapore>Phuket>Port Klang>Singapore
Depart from Singapore – 1500
Meal Plan: Dinner
Arrive at Phuket – 1700 (1600)
(Deep sea port)
Meal Plan: Brekfast, Lunch, Dinner
Depart from Phuket – 0200 (0100)
(Deep sea port)
Arrive at Port Klang – 2000
Depart from Port Klang – 2330
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Arrive at Singapore – 1230
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Accommodation on board
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at designated restaurant
- All shows on board unless otherwise stated
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
- Liquor and other made to order beverages
- Paid services eg. salon, spa, etc.
- Paid reserved restaurant
- WiFi & internet on board
- Gratuity fee
- Port Charge fee
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- All fare are price per person with minimum 2 persons per room.
- Promotion Rate only applicable for Malaysian or foreigner holding work permit or PR status.
- Cruise fare, cabins and schedule are subject to availability and changes without notice.
- Gate close one and a half hours before departure time.
- All guests are responsibility to ensure that all travel documents and visa are in order prior to departure.
- All guests are required to carry their valid passport with at least 6 months validity for check-in.
- Infant below 6 months & pregnant above 24weeks are not allow travel on board
- No Refund will be made to passengers denied embarkation for non-compliance of immigration requirements.
- All guests must bring their passport and access cards for immigration checks.
- Child aged 2-year-old and above is consider adult rate
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review