- Have a leisurely stroll at Da Lat Night Market, where you can shop for local goods and delicacies.
- See and wow at the splendid beauty of the Domaine De Marie, a famous hilltop church in Da Lat which is a must-visit destination for magnificent views of the church and down the hill.
- Take in an educational trip to Lat Village to learn about the life of the Lach community up the mountain, and while doing so, enjoy the sights from Lang Biang Mountain.
- Be surrounded by flowers of all sorts of sizes and colors at the Valley Of Love, The City’s Flower Garden where one can spend hours just taking photos in this picturesque garden.
- Discover the living of the royal family in the Bao Dai Summer Palace.
- Acquire inner peace in the tranquil settings of the largest Zen Monastery in Vietnam, the Truc Lam and enjoy views of the plantation nearby where you can check out some local produce and have some pictures taken.
- Try out a hot mineral mud bath to refresh your mind, body, and soul at the Mui Ne Hot Spring Centre.
- See the unique sand dune formations in Hon Rom Beach, where natural views of the sand is truly a sight to behold.
- Have plenty of photo-taking opportunities in a hilltop setting in Nha Trang’s largest pagoda, Long Son Pagoda which sits atop the Trai Thuy Hill.
- Learn about the history and admire the wonder of the Ponagar Cham Tower which dates back to the Cham civilization between the 7th to the 12th century, providing sights and sounds to soak in the religious cultures of Nha Trang.
Vietnam time zone
Day 1 :
Once you arrive at Cam Ranh International Airport, our driver will welcome you and proceed to lunch at a local restaurant, after which there will be a 3.5 hours journey by car to arrive in Da Lat. The remainder of the day is free and easy to explore and perhaps do some shopping for local goods and delicacies at the Da Lat Night Market.
Dalat Night Market
Dinner is provided, and you shall then proceed back to your hotel in Da Lat.
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, and after which, the magnificent Domaine De Marie, the famous hilltop church in Da Lat built like a 17th-century French church awaits you, where you can take in the lovely garden view behind the church, and look down from the hill to even better scenery so get your cameras ready and fully charged for this one.
It’s time for an educational trip up to the Lat Village to visit the Lach ethnic minority and how they live. Here you will be able to see them get on with their simple lives weaving brocade products, plant coffee beans, flowers, and vegetables and probably get an item or two for keeps. A jeep will then take you up to the 1,950 meter high Lang Biang Mountain – also called the roof of Da Lat to enjoy the beautiful weather while taking in the fantastic mountain top views of the Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and whole of Da Lat city.
Domain De Marie Chruch, Lat Village, Langbiang Mountain
After lunch, proceed to a place called the Valley Of Love with its romantically fabulous landscape, where beautiful scenery awaits you at The City’s Flower Garden, and have fun taking pictures with the beautiful flowery background of all sorts of colors at any corner you go in this garden. We shall proceed to Bao Dai Summer Palace, where you can experience and see for yourself how a royal family lives like with its 25 rooms and everything that is inside, all fit for a king.
Valley Of Love
The City’s Flower Garden, Bao Dai Summer Palace
After taking in the royal lifestyle, dinner will be served at a local restaurant, and then it’s time for some shopping in Da Lat Market before you proceed to your hotel.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 3 :
After breakfast, proceed to Mui Ne, and on the way to the town, check out the magnificent Truc Lam Zen Monastery, which is the largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam to get some inner peace where people reflect and meditate, and also there are nice photo-taking opportunities of coffee and tea plantations in Lam Dong near the monastery. Lunch will then be served at a local restaurant.
Truc Lam Zen Monastery
After lunch, let’s proceed to a unique activity that you may not have tried before! We shall proceed to the Mui Ne Hot Spring Centre where you can relax and restore your health with a hot mineral mud bath and warm mineral water soaking which are known for their health benefits to body and complexion. However, it is useful to note that the cost of these activities is not included in the package.
The theme of a unique day continues where we proceed to view something else different other than mountains, so check out Hon Rom Beach to discover the unique natural beauty of the colorful sand dunes there, as white sand dunes follow the yellow ones and they keep changing their shapes as a result of wind blowing. This naturally inspired movement then creates a beautiful sight which is enough to get anyone snapping away to hundreds of photos just at this location alone. Here, you may also enjoy a special coconut juice to beat the thirst and refresh yourself.
Hon Rom Beach
Dinner will be served in a local restaurant, and proceed back to your hotel in Mui Ne.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 :
After breakfast at the hotel, we shall depart to Nha Trang on coastal roads where on the way, we shall pass Ca Na Beach which is known as one of the most famous beaches in Vietnam and Cam Ranh Beach for sightseeing and to take in the sun. You will then proceed for lunch at a local restaurant.
Ca Na Beach
After lunch, a Christian themed visit in the form of Nha Trang Cathedral follows. This cathedral is known locally as The Stone Church or Nui Church. As we will only be visiting the exterior of the church, take in plenty of photo-taking opportunities with the church’s façade as it is beautifully constructed to look like those in Europe.
The next destination is the largest pagoda in Nha Trang, the magnificent Long Son Pagoda on Trai Thuy Hill, which was originally built in the late 19th century but was then refurbished in 1940. This beautiful hilltop pagoda is a gem for photo taking in it is historical setting amidst its hilly charm and most importantly, its large white Buddha which can be seen from anywhere in town.
Long Son Pagoda
Then, take in some lovely natural view at the strange masterpiece of nature known as the Chong Rock, and the last destination of the day is Ponagar Cham Tower, which was built by the Cham civilization nearly a thousand years ago to honor Yang I Nu Ponagar or known as the “mother of the Kingdom”. For the locals, this place is a popular destination for prayers and worship while for tourists, this is a magnificent historical hotspot in Nha Trang full of amazing architecture and stunning colors which is not to be missed for its historical value and photo-worthy locations, while the many incenses lighted give the site a very fragrant aroma.
Ponagar Cham Tower
Then, proceed for dinner at a local restaurant and then back to your hotel in Nha Trang.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 :
After breakfast, continue your stroll on the beaches of Nha Trang, where this time it’s a short excursion on fantastic coastal road to Bai Dai Beach or also known as Long Beach which is one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches in Nha Trang for swimming and sunbathing or just a leisurely stroll on the white sand.
You will then proceed back to your hotel for departure to the airport. Say goodbye to Nha Trang with pleasant memories.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- 4 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Tour & transport as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 bottle of mineral water per pax during the trip
- Flight ticket to Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guide and Driver: USD 2/Guide/Day, USD 1/Driver/Day
- Pay directly to tour guide & driver (Compulsory tipping)
- Any other service/meal/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- Child age 10 years old above (based on date of birth) is considered as an adult rate.
- Child between 3 to 10 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate (85% of adult price), sharing bed with parents.
- Child age under 2 years old (based on date of birth) is FOC sharing with parents. Any fee is payable by the customer.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 14 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3-4 Person||5-9 Person||10-15 Person|
|Deluxe 3 Stars||2,325||1,940||1,540||1,395|
|Deluxe 4 Stars||2,450||2,065||1,665||1,520|
|Luxury 5 Stars||2,865||2,475||2,075||1,930|
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Vietnam Tour Packages:
- 4D3N Da Nang + Bana Hill + Hoi An Tour Package
- 4D3N Hoi An + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Nang + Hue + Hoi An Tour Package
- 5D4N Hue + Da Nang + Hoi An Ancient Town Tour Package
- 6D5N Hoi An + Hue + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang Beach Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Lat + Mui Ne + Nha Trang Tour Package
Updated: 04 Dec 2019
Customer Reviews on 5D4N Da Lat + Mui Ne + Nha Trang Tour Package
Submit your review