- See the majestic Imperial Citadel in Hue, with a history of hundreds of years.
- Go on an idyllic boat ride down Perfume River and take in beautiful rural landscapes and soothing royal traditional music.
- Admire the imposing structure of Thien Mu Pagoda featuring a seven-story high Heavenly Lady tower, and the historical Emperor Khai Dinh Tomb in Hue.
- Explore the beauty of the ancient town of Hoi An, with plenty of different styles of old architecture amidst a peaceful environment.
- Discover the natural wonders in the historical site of My Son Holy Land, which is more than a thousand years old.
- Go for a short city tour in Da Nang, with the highlight being the Linh Ung Pagoda featuring Vietnam’s tallest Guan Yin statue with a mountain backdrop.
Vietnam time zone
Day 1 :
Upon your arrival at Hue International Airport, our driver will be welcoming you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for checking in. Have a short break for refreshing yourself and then we’re off to the Imperial Citadel for a free and easy stroll in this majestic complex in Hue.
In the evening, you will be treated to beautiful royal traditional music along the Perfume River. It is noteworthy that Hue royal music is also recognized as one of the Cultural World Heritage by UNESCO. End your day by having dinner in a local restaurant and proceed to your hotel in Hue.
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
After breakfast, continue exploring the scenic Perfume River, where this time along this quiet boat ride you can snap away to beautiful rural scenery. Then, check out the Thien Mu Pagoda which features an impressively tall seven-story Heavenly Lady tower, so have a short walk and do take in the serene and peaceful environment here amidst the imposing tower.
You will then proceed to the Emperor Khai Dinh Tomb, which is famous for its unique architecture, and you may spend some time here admiring the magnificent artistic skills that went into constructing the tomb hundreds of years ago. After your visit to the tomb, you will return to Hue for lunch and then proceed to the Garden House in Hue, which as its name suggests, is yet another scenic building where visitors can lose themselves in the calm and serene environment while snapping photos away non-stop.
Khai Dinh Tomb
After the Garden Houses, proceed back to your hotel to freshen-up, and after that, dinner will be served in a local restaurant and you shall proceed back to your hotel in Hue.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Start the day with breakfast at your hotel, where after that, a 2.5 hours journey to the beautiful ancient town of Hoi An beckons. On your journey to Hoi An, be sure to check out scenic views as you will be stopped for sightseeing at the Hai Van mountain pass and the Lang Co beach with its lagoon spread out far below-featuring views of Da Nang. These stops are truly worth it and not to be missed.
Upon arrival in Hoi An, explore by foot and soak in the charm of the old section of the ancient town which is so wonderfully preserved with influences from Chinese, Japanese and European traders who made Hoi An their port of choice for doing business in the past. Popular buildings here include Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky Ancient Commercial House, Japanese Covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House where you will be able to see the various types of architecture and artistically built structures left behind by past traders from all over the world.
Japanese Covered Bridges, Phung Hung Ancient House, Tam Ky House
While strolling and losing yourself in plenty of photo-taking opportunities here in this charming old town, you may also want to explore a unique lantern-making workshop to learn more about the trade, or have clothing or two tailor-made for yourself as these tailors in Hoi An are known for their top-notch workmanship.
Hoi An Night Market
It is then a free and easy to explore Hoi An, so take in everything this beautiful ancient town has to offer and proceed back to your hotel for a good night’s sleep
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 :
Savor a lovely breakfast at the hotel, and today we are travel a short journey about 50km to My Son Holy Land (pronounced as “mai-sohn”) Heritage Site awaits you. An imperial city during the grand Champa dynasty from the 4th to the 12th century, My Son is a relatively well preserved heritage site certified by UNESCO which features almost anything you can find from an ancient kingdom from more than a thousand years ago – temples, tombs, monuments and many others amidst lush green forests, which makes this truly a calm place to relax in and take in the atmosphere with plenty of memories of this ancient site via photos.
My Son Holy Land
In a site of two kilometers in width full of photo-worthy structures and sights, it is easy to immerse yourself into the surroundings and spend hours in here just taking in the awesome historical value of this ancient site left behind by the great Champa empire, which is one of the earliest Hindu influenced kingdom established in Southeast Asia. Although many of the structures have been destroyed and deteriorated over such a long period of time, there are still many left standing and this in itself is a really grand sight to behold, so it is hard to imagine how beautiful it would have looked if all the original structures were still standing today in all its original glory.
My Son Holy Land
After soaking in the beauty of My Son, it’s back to Hoi An to have lunch, and after that, you can take a relaxing stroll around the Hoi An town to check out some art galleries featuring unique local arts and the popular tailor shops to get some made-to-order clothes. The day ends with dinner at a local restaurant and you will then proceed back to your hotel in Hoi An.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 :
Today on the last day of your tour, we shall depart Hoi An after breakfast for a short city tour in neighbouring Da Nang to visit beautiful sites for more photo-taking opportunities such as Marble Mountain, the Cham Museum and driving around Son Tra peninsula to visit the Linh Ung Pagoda featuring Vietnam’s tallest Guan Yin statue and finally to My Khe Beach which is considered as one of the most attractive beaches in the world. After the short but memorable city tour in Da Nang, you will then proceed to the airport, where it is time to say goodbye with beautiful memories of Vietnam.
Marble Mountain, Cham Museum
Linh Ung Pagoda
My Khe Beach
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Tour & transport as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 bottle of mineral water per pax during the trip
- 2 ways cable car in Bana Hill
- Flight ticket to Hue, Vietnam
- Flight ticket depart from Da Nang, Vietnam
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guide and Driver: USD 2/Guide/Day, USD 1/Driver/Day
- Pay directly to tour guide & driver (Compulsory tipping)
- Any other service/meal/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- Child age 10 years old above (based on date of birth) is considered as an adult rate.
- Child between 3 to 10 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate (85% of adult price), sharing bed with parents.
- Child age under 2 years old (based on date of birth) is FOC sharing with parents. Any fee is payable by the customer.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 14 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3-4 Person||5-9 Person||10-15 Person|
|Deluxe 3 Stars||2,065||1,710||1,410||1,250|
|Deluxe 4 Stars||2,160||1,805||1,500||1,340|
|Luxury 5 Stars||2,555||2,200||1,900||1,740|
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Vietnam Tour Packages:
- 4D3N Da Nang + Bana Hill + Hoi An Tour Package
- 4D3N Hoi An + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Nang + Hue + Hoi An Tour Package
- 5D4N Hue + Da Nang + Hoi An Ancient Town Tour Package
- 6D5N Hoi An + Hue + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang Beach Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Lat + Mui Ne + Nha Trang Tour Package
Updated: 29 Nov 2019
Customer Reviews on 5D4N Hue + Da Nang + Hoi An Ancient Town Tour Package
Submit your review