Spend your holiday at Sabah the ideal tour destination
Sabah provides tourists the best parts of a holiday. From tropical rainforests to jungle retreats, Sabah is the pearl of Borneo that offers a variety of ecotourism ventures and beach adventures.
10 Best Tour Destination in Sabah
Sabah Tour Destination Highlights
- Go on a once in a lifetime journey hiking up Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia’s tallest peak at 4,095 meters.
- Get close to nature at Kinabalu National Park, Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Catch the sunset at Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu. This beach filled with palm trees is the perfect spot to spend a romantic evening.
- If you want to go snorkelling, head to the popular Manukan Island or if you want to jungle trek and explore a floating village, spend some time at Gaya Island.
- For a mini retreat that offers cold weather and beautiful mountain views, spend the night in Kundasang.
- For diving enthusiasts, Sipadan Island offers you crystal clear waters filled with marine life to provide you the best diving experience.
- For those who only seek relaxation, pay a visit to the famous Pom Pom Island where you can receive a five star spa treatment.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.