Latest online promotion for 3D2N Mt Kinabalu Adventure Climbing Package (Timpohon Trail), book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
1200 – Meet and greet with our driver at hotel in KK city or KK airport.
1400 – Proceed with a 2 hours overland drive thru the scenic ridge of Crocker Range to Kinabalu Park (PHQ). In between the journey, there will be a short stop at the “Nabalu” native market. This is also a good place for Mount Kinabalu sighting in good weather.
1600 – Upon arrival at PHQ, proceed to register and check in to respective accommodations. Spend your night at the height of 1,564 meters above sea level with an average temperature of 18-20’C.
Meal Plan: Dinner
0600 – After breakfast, check out from your respective accommodation and collect your packed lunch at the restaurant.
0830 – 6.0 KM hiking via natural forest trail (Trail mixture of – mud, sandstone, rocks, forest roots, and manmade wood stairs), the hiking journey takes about 5 – 6 hours to reach Laban Rata from Timpohon Gate, the duration is subject to the fitness level of the climber.
1500 – Upon arrival at Laban Rata, proceed to check in to respective dormitory room (shared basis). Spend a cooling night at approximately 3,300 meters above sea level and be reminded to catch the beautiful sunset (if weather is good).
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0130 – Wake up in the early morning and proceed to take supper.
0200 – Take a 2.72 KM hiking through Granite Rocks to Summit of Low’s Peak, the highest peak in Malaysia with 4,095.2 meters above sea level. (Trail: 700 meters is manmade wood stairs + rocks, the rest are beautiful granite rocks surface, follow the thick white rope to Summit ). The journey takes about 2.5 – 3.5 hours depending on the fitness level of the climber. Climber must reach Sayat Sayat checkpoint before 5pm, summit gate will be closed after 5pm.
0600 – Catch the beautiful sunrise from Summit in good weather. Spend 30 minutes for photos and get ready to descend. The average temperature at the Summit of Low’s Peak is 3-6 degree C.
0630 – Take 2 – 3 hours down trek back to respective dormitory hotel for packing and check out.
0930 – Breakfast at Laban Rata, store water and prepare for descending.
1000 – 6.0 KM down trek journey to Timpohon Gate. The journey takes approximately 4 – 5 hours depending on the fitness level.
1500 – Upon arrival at Timpohon Gate, proceed for transfer with a shuttle bus to PHQ for lunch at Balsam Cafe, rest and collect the certificate.
1630 – 2 hours overland journey back to Kota Kinabalu City.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Supper
- 2 ways transfer (Kinabalu Park – Hotels in Kota Kinabalu)
- 1-night accommodation Kinabalu Park & 1-night accommodation at Laban Rata Hut
- 1st Night – Private 2 Person Room at Kinabalu Park (1,564M )
- 2nd Night – Unisex Dormitory at Laban Rata Hut ( 3,273M )
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 1 supper
- Sabah Park Fee – permit, insurance, mountain guide, conservation fee, certificate, shuttle bus (to Timpohon gate).
- Flight tickets to Kota Kinabalu.
- Porter service. (RM13 per kg up/down)
- Store luggage at PHQ. (RM13 per piece)
- Mountain guide overtime. (after 1800 hrs)
- Climber below 18 years old is compulsory to hire a private guide at RM230/guide.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Climbers are recommended not to take returning flight on the descending day to avoid when there are any unforeseen circumstances that may occur such as (Injuries / Land Slide / Traffic / Accident / Etc) that will definitely cause a delay in catching the flight. It is suggested to stay one night in KK city before the departure for home.
- The climber is recommended to have themselves medically checked before attempting for any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anaemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
- The tour company does not guarantee to reach the Summit of Mount Kinabalu and this is totally depending on the fitness level of the climber and environmental condition.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review