Latest online promotion for 2d1n Best of Hat Yai Tour Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Hat Yai has many exciting things to see and do, from lively markets on the water, peaceful parks, and lovely beaches to the old town’s history and charm, making it a great place to visit with lots of interesting experiences.
- Khlong Hae Floating Market in Hat Yai, is a unique market where vendors sell food and products from boats along beautiful waterways.
- Explore the peaceful Hat Yai Municipal Park, where you’ll find the Bodhisattva Guan Yin and the Four Faces Buddha Temple (Phra Phrom) and enjoy great views of the city.
- Relax and unwind at Samila Beach, where you can stroll along the sandy shores, soak up the sea breeze and admire the iconic Golden Mermaid statue.
- Songkhla Old Town is a historic part of Songkhla, famous for its old buildings that are still in good shape, pretty streets and glimpses into the past.
- Private tour arrangement, itinerary can be customized according to guest’s preference.
Get ready for an exciting journey in Thailand! When you arrive at the Thailand border (either Padang Besar or Bukit Kayu Hitam), our friendly tour guide will be there to greet you. It’s best to arrive before lunch.
We’ll then take you to Hat Yai city, where you’ll switch to a comfortable tour transport. You can enjoy a tasty lunch of your choice (you’ll need to pay for this).
The adventure continues with a visit to the Magic Museum Hat Yai, where you’ll see amazing optical illusions and art. After that, we’ll take you to Hat Yai Municipal Park, a serene green space with religious significance, featuring the Bodhisattva Guan Yin and Four Faces Buddha Temple, as well as stunning panoramic views of Hat Yai city.
For some local flavor, you can check out the Khlong Hae Floating Market at your own pace. Try delicious street food and maybe find unique souvenirs. Finally, we’ll check you into a nice hotel for the night.
- Arrive at Thailand border (Padang Besar/ Bukit Kayu Hitam)
- Meet with tour guide (suggested arrival before lunch)
- Transfer to Hat Yai city for switching the transit van to a tour van
- Proceed to lunch (own expense)
- Visit to Magic Museum Hat Yai
- Visit to Hat Yai Municipal Park, Bodhisattva Guan Yin & Four Faces Buddha Temple (Phra Phrom)
- Free & easy at Khlong Hae Floating Market
- Hotel check in
- Stay overnight at Hat Yai
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Begin your day with breakfast at your hotel to get ready for a day of exploration. You’ll check out of the hotel and at 8 AM, your journey starts with a visit to the beautiful Samila Beach. Take a walk on the sandy shores, feel the fresh sea breeze and look out for the famous Golden Mermaid statue, a special symbol of Songkhla province.
Next, you’ll discover the history of the area by visiting Songkhla Old Town and the Songkhla National Museum. You’ll see old buildings and interesting exhibits that show what life was like in the past. When it’s time for lunch, you can try some delicious Thai food at a local restaurant (you pay for your meal).
For some shopping and relaxation, go to the Central Festival Hat Yai Shopping Mall. You can explore different shops and find some cool souvenirs or just enjoy some shopping. In the afternoon, you’ll return to Hat Yai city. You’ll switch from your tour vehicle to a border transit vehicle. Finally, you’ll leave for the Thailand border at either Bukit Kayu Hitam or Padang Besar, which marks the end of your journey.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Hotel check-out
- 8AM, Visit to Samila Beach
- Visit to Songkhla Old Town & Songkhla National Museum
- Lunch at local restaurant (own expense)
- Free & easy at Central Festival Hat Yai Shopping Mall
- 3PM, Back to Hat Yai city to switch the tour van to border transit vehicle
- Depart to Thailand Border (Bukit Kayu Hitam/ Padang Besar)
- Tour End
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Hat Yai
- Meal as stated per itinerary
- Return transfer from Thailand border to Hat Yai’s City
- Tours & Transportation as stated per itinerary
- English/Chinese Speaking guide
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee as stated in itinerary
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 4 Pax
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Border: Pick up at the Zon Duty Free BKH
- Padang Besar: Pick up at Padang Besar Malaysia Custom
- Additional 100THB charge for extra hour van usage
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please click the whatsapp button or email us to enquire for best price
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review