Latest online promotion for 4d3n Penang & Hat Yai Tour Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Hat Yai, a vibrant city in Thailand, offers a captivating blend of cultural attractions, bustling markets, stunning temples, and beautiful beaches, making it an enticing destination for travelers seeking diverse experiences.
- Explore the impressive Kek Lok Si Temple, a stunning Buddhist masterpiece.
- Take a walk through Songkhla Old Town, known for its well-preserved traditional wooden houses and buildings and the narrow streets to admire the architecture that reflects the town’s historical significance.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture and flavors of Khlong Hae Floating Market.
- Enjoy the serene and scenic coastline of Samila Beach, a popular spot for photos with one of the most iconic symbols of Songkhla, the Golden Mermaid Statue stands on the rocky shore of beach.
Welcome to Penang, where the fun begins! We’ll be there to greet you at Penang Airport, so try to catch an early flight to make the most of your day.
After you arrive, we’ll take you to a local restaurant for a delicious lunch to give you a taste of Penang’s fantastic food. Then, we’re off to the stunning Kek Lok Si Temple, a beautiful place surrounded by lush greenery that tells the story of Penang’s culture.
After that, we’ll hop on the Penang Hill Funicular Train for a thrilling ride to the top of a hill with amazing views of the island. When the sun sets, we’ll bring you to a nice place for dinner, so you can try even more of Penang’s tasty dishes.
Finally, we’ll help you check in at your comfortable Penang hotel, so you can get a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed for more Penang adventures tomorrow.
- Meet & pick up at Penang Airport (suggested flight before lunch)
- Proceed for lunch
- Depart to visit Kek Lok Si Temple
- Take Penang Hill Funicular Train to Penang hill
- Transfer for dinner
- Transfer to Penang hotel, check in
- Stay overnight at Penang
Meal Plan: No Meal
Get set for an exciting day! We’ll start at 7 AM by picking you up from your Penang hotel and taking a ride to Hat Yai through the Bukit Kayu Hitam border. It’s a 3.5 to 4-hour journey with some lovely views along the way. When we reach Hat Yai, it’s time for a tasty lunch.
Our adventure continues with a visit to the Magic Museum Hat Yai, where you’ll see cool optical illusions and have a lot of fun taking pictures. Next up is a trip to the Hat Yai Municipal Park, providing visitors with a calm and culturally enriching experience, where you’ll find the Bodhisattva Guan Yin and the Four Faces Buddha Temple (Phra Phrom).
After that, you’ll have some free time to enjoy the lively Khlong Hae Floating Market, where you can shop for souvenirs and try tasty street food. Finally, we’ll take you to your hotel so you can relax and unwind after an adventurous day.
- 7AM, Pick up from Penang Hotel, transfer to Hat Yai through Bukit Kayu Hitam border (3.5-4hrs journey)
- Arrive Hat Yai, transfer for lunch
- Visit to Magic Museum Hat Yai
- Visit to Hat Yai Municipal Park, Bodhisattva Guan Yin & Four Faces Buddha Temple (Phra Phrom)
- Free & easy at Khlong Hae Floating Market
- Hotel check in
- Stay overnight at Hat Yai
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Get set for a fantastic day! We’ll start with a tasty breakfast at your hotel to give you energy. Our first stop is the charming Songkhla Old Town, full of history and culture. You’ll also get to explore the Songkhla National Museum, where will deepen your understanding of the area’s rich history and traditions.
After immersing yourself in history, it’s time to unwind on the picturesque shores of Samila Beach. Feel the soft sand between your toes and enjoy the gentle sea breeze. Next, recharge with a delectable lunch at the Seaverse Café & Restaurant, a hawaiian-style bamboo cafe which surrounded by nature with clear sky, mountains, and lake’s view.
Our adventure continues with two stops for photos at famous places, the Central Mosque of Songkhla Province. Take stunning pictures of the Central Mosque, a breathtaking building that represents Songkhla’s diverse culture and the amazing Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol, also known as the Stainless Pagoda. This shining work of art represents deep spiritual meaning and impressive architectural skill.
In the evening, you’ll have some free time to explore or just relax at the lively Greenway Night Market & ASEAN Night Market, where you can shop for souvenirs and try tasty street food. Finally, we’ll take you back to your hotel so you can rest after a day full of culture, relaxation, and good food.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit to Songkhla Old Town & Songkhla National Musuem
- Visit to Samila Beach
- Lunch at Seaverse Café & Restaurant
- Photo stop at Central Mosque of Songkhla Province
- Photo stop at Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol (Stainless Pagoda)
- Free & easy at Greenway Night Market & ASEAN Night
- Return to hotel
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Get ready for an exciting day! We’ll start with breakfast at your hotel and then check out. Our first stop is Wat Hat Yai Nai, a peaceful and spiritual place to visit. After that, you’ll have free time to explore Kim Yong Market, where you can discover local goodies and try some unique foods.
Lunch is on your own at a local restaurant, where you can enjoy Thai cuisine. Then, we’ll head to the Thailand border for the journey back to Penang, which takes about 3.5 to 4 hours. When we arrive back in Penang, we’ll take you to Penang Airport, and that’s the end of our adventure.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Hotel check-out
- Depart to Wat Hat Yai Nai
- Free & easy at Kim Yong Market
- Lunch at local restaurant (own expense)
- Transfer Thailand border and back to Penang (3.5-4hrs journey)
- Transfer to Penang Airport after arrive Penang, tour end
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Penang
- 2 nights accommodation in Hat Yai
- Meal as stated per itinerary
- Tours & Transportation as stated per itinerary
- English/Chinese Speaking guide
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 4 Pax
- Transport type: Van – group below 12pax; Bus- group below 30pax
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please click the whatsapp button or email us to enquire for best price
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review