Latest online promotion for 2D1N Gem Island Resort Full Board Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Marang Jetty to Gem Island Resort
– Arrive at Gem Island Resort and proceed for room registration
1200 – Lunch
1400 – Check-in
– Free & Easy
1830 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
1200 – Check Out
– Depart from Gem Island Resort to Marang Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Marang Jetty – Resort – Marang Jetty)
- 1 nights accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- Marine Conservation Fee
- Snorkelling equipment (mask & snorkel)
- 60 minutes use of Kayak
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Surcharges of RM100 per pax during weekend, school holidays, eve and public holidays
- Children aged between 3 years old – 11 years old are charged at children rate
- Child (below 3 years old) – Pay for return boat transfer of RM55 per child.
- Check in time: 2pm
- Check out time: 12pm
- Boat departure time from Marang Jetty: 9.00am, 11.00am, *1.00pm and 3.00pm
- Boat departure time from Gem Island: 9.30am, 11.30am, *1.30pm and 3.30pm
*Only these two schedules are not available on Fridays.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 March – 15 October 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Sea Frontage Water Villa||660||480||465||330|
Weekend, Public Holidays & School Holidays Surcharge
(RM100 per person)
March: 13 – 21
April: 3 – 4, 10 – 11, 17 – 21
May: 1 – 2, 7 – 10, 15 – 16, 22 – 31
June: 1 – 6, 12 – 13, 19 – 20, 26 – 27
July: 3 – 4, 10 – 11, 17 – 18, 24 – 31
August: 1, 7 – 8, 14 – 15, 20 – 22, 28 – 31
September: 4 – 5, 11 – 12, 16
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review