22 reviews | 133 booked
Latest online promotion for 3D2N Perhentian Samudra Beach Chalet Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
0830 – Register at Samudra Beach Chalet office at Kuala Besut Jetty
0900 – Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island
– Arrive at Samudra Beach Chalet
1300 – Lunch
1400 – Check In (Early check in subject to room availability)
1430 – Free & Easy (snorkelling trip for extra charges)
2000 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkeling trip (Turtle Point, Nemo Point, Shark Point, Blue Lagoon and Air Berani)
1330 – Lunch
1500 – Free & Easy
2000 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1130 – Check Out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip with snorkeling equipment
- Marine Park Fee
- Kota Bharu Airport – Kuala Besut Jetty transfer
- Kota Bharu Bus Station – Kuala Besut Jetty transfer
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 5 – 11 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
- Infant below 4 years old (based on year of birth) will be free of charge (share bed with parent)
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(5-11 Year Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
The location of the room and the view from the terrace is very nice and beautiful. The area is quiet and by water taxi you can easily move around in the island and reach the main attractions. The beach is great but the room and bathroom not very clean.
Although the cottage is a bit old but clean and relatively cheap, the restaurant is cheap and the food is OK compare to other nearby restaurant. The bathroom smells awful like sewage. The beach is not the best beach on the island because too much garbage and there are many rocks in the shallow waters, especially at low tides.
It is quiet and is spacious, with beautiful views and easy access to snorkeling. In addition, it is located at the center of 2 beaches, where you can enter the other 2 beaches by about 20-25 minutes walk, which is really value for money. The room is not bad, but don't expect it to be clean but still worth the money. The beach is not the best, as there are many dead corals and concrete blocks for ships, as well as many boat traffic. So don't expect to go swimming at the beach.
There is a cheap restaurant in the hotel where they are broadcasting football matches at night. The bed is very comfortable and the air conditioner is working well. I really like the staff here. There were some black bugs in the toilet, we tried to wash them off, but after a few hours they were there again. I believe they are came in through the drain because there is no pipe under the shower. There may be a little bit of cleanliness issue but this is very common in Malaysia and not too bad.