0800 – Register at Samudra Beach Chalet office at Kuala Besut Jetty
0900 – Depart from Jetty Kuala Besut to Perhentian Island
1300 – Lunch
1400 – Check-in (early check-in is subject to room availability)
1415 – Free & Easy (snorkeling trip for extra charges)
2000 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkeling trip (Marine Park Perhentian, Turtle Point, Nemo Point, Shark Point, Air Berani)
1330 – Lunch
1500 – Free & Easy
2000 – BBQ Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1130 – Check out, depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 BBQ dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip with snorkeling equipment
- Marine Park fee
- Malaysian – RM5/Adult & RM2/Child
- Non-Malaysian – RM30/Adult & RM15/Child
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- KB Airport-Jetty transfer
- KB Bus Station-Jetty transfer
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Child aged between 5 years old to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to 50% of the adult rate.
- Child aged below 5 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
|Browse more resort photos|
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 1 Mar – 31 Oct 2019
Pricing is calculated based on per person
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Perhentian Samudra Beach Chalet Tour Packages:
Updated: 7 MAY 2019
Customer Reviews on Samudra Beach Chalet Package
Submit your review
The location of the room and the view from the terrace is very nice and beautiful. The area is quiet and by water taxi you can easily move around in the island and reach the main attractions. The beach is great but the room and bathroom not very clean.
Although the cottage is a bit old but clean and relatively cheap, the restaurant is cheap and the food is OK compare to other nearby restaurant. The bathroom smells awful like sewage. The beach is not the best beach on the island because too much garbage and there are many rocks in the shallow waters, especially at low tides.
It is quiet and is spacious, with beautiful views and easy access to snorkeling. In addition, it is located at the center of 2 beaches, where you can enter the other 2 beaches by about 20-25 minutes walk, which is really value for money. The room is not bad, but don't expect it to be clean but still worth the money. The beach is not the best, as there are many dead corals and concrete blocks for ships, as well as many boat traffic. So don't expect to go swimming at the beach.
There is a cheap restaurant in the hotel where they are broadcasting football matches at night. The bed is very comfortable and the air conditioner is working well. I really like the staff here. There were some black bugs in the toilet, we tried to wash them off, but after a few hours they were there again. I believe they are came in through the drain because there is no pipe under the shower. There may be a little bit of cleanliness issue but this is very common in Malaysia and not too bad.