Latest online promotion for 3D2N Perhentian Samudra Beach Chalet Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Welcome to Perhentian Island where it is the paradise on earth! If you are coming here by flight, be sure to pick an arrival time at the Kota Bharu Airport before 10AM and the return flight after 5PM. This is to avoid any miss of boat departure which would cause you to stay at 1 night at Kuala Besut.
Board your speed boat and ready to head to Perhentian Island! Journey will take approximately 40-45 minutes from the jetty to Perhentian Island. Have your lunch first before checking in, and early check in is subject to availability.
Enjoy your free time for the day in your room or head out and explore the island using the water taxi services. One of the famous spots in is the Windmill Pier in Perhentian Kecil as it shows the most beautiful scenery within the island. Be sure to wear proper shoes and wear hats to protect your skin from the sun during the hike.
0830 – Register at Samudra Beach Chalet office at Kuala Besut Jetty
0900 – Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island
– Arrive at Samudra Beach Chalet
1300 – Lunch
1400 – Check In (Early check in subject to room availability)
1430 – Free & Easy (snorkelling trip for extra charges)
2000 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Enjoy your breakfast to start your day and after that you can spend your leisure time by soaking up the sun or have a quick dip before going to the snorkelling trip. Prepare your snorkelling gear, safety jackets and get ready to explore the wondrous life of aquatic life in the oceans! Get your camera ready and take some memorable photos during your snorkelling activities.
Have your lunch and after that use your free time to relax by the beach or have another round of snorkelling near the vicinity of your stay.
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkeling trip (Turtle Point, Nemo Point, Shark Point, Blue Lagoon and Air Berani)
1330 – Lunch
1500 – Free & Easy
2000 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Savour your last breakfast of the day and spend your free time to max before checking out.
0800 – Breakfast
1130 – Check Out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 BBQ dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip with snorkeling equipment (Shark Point, Blue Lagoon, Nemo Point, Turtle Point, Air Berani)
- Marine Park fee
- Adult – RM5/Malaysian, RM30/Non Malaysian
- Child – RM2/Malaysian, RM15/Non Malaysian
- Besut Council Fee
- RM3 per adult (Terengganu Resident)
- RM5 per adult (Non Terengganu Resident)
- Kuala Besut Jetty Service and Access Fee
- RM5 per adult
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 5 – 11 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
- Infant below 4 years old (based on year of birth) will be free of charge (share bed with parent)
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(5-11 Year Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
The location of the room and the view from the terrace is very nice and beautiful. The area is quiet and by water taxi you can easily move around in the island and reach the main attractions. The beach is great but the room and bathroom not very clean.
Although the cottage is a bit old but clean and relatively cheap, the restaurant is cheap and the food is OK compare to other nearby restaurant. The bathroom smells awful like sewage. The beach is not the best beach on the island because too much garbage and there are many rocks in the shallow waters, especially at low tides.
It is quiet and is spacious, with beautiful views and easy access to snorkeling. In addition, it is located at the center of 2 beaches, where you can enter the other 2 beaches by about 20-25 minutes walk, which is really value for money. The room is not bad, but don't expect it to be clean but still worth the money. The beach is not the best, as there are many dead corals and concrete blocks for ships, as well as many boat traffic. So don't expect to go swimming at the beach.
There is a cheap restaurant in the hotel where they are broadcasting football matches at night. The bed is very comfortable and the air conditioner is working well. I really like the staff here. There were some black bugs in the toilet, we tried to wash them off, but after a few hours they were there again. I believe they are came in through the drain because there is no pipe under the shower. There may be a little bit of cleanliness issue but this is very common in Malaysia and not too bad.