Latest online promotion for 2D1N Perhentian Samudra Beach Chalet Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Looking for a leisure type of vacation where you can chill and just enjoy the view? You have come to the right place! Perhentian Island is one of the most underrated islands in Malaysia that you must come visit as it has so much to offer than just relaxing by the beach!
Arrive at Besut Jetty early to avoid missing the boat, and this would be the time to taste Terengganu local foods early in the morning. Upon arrival at Kuala Besut Jetty, register at the Samudra Beach Chalet office to obtain your boat tickets and don’t forget to purchase the Marine Park tickets too as it is not included in the package.
Board the assign speed boat and ready to head to Perhentian Island! Journey from the Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island will take approximately 40-45 minutes, just relax, and enjoy the view!
Have your lunch first before checking in. early check in is subject to room availability, you may talk to the reception if you wish to check in early. Have no time to waste and wear your swimsuit to start your snorkelling trip journey! After that, you may use your free time to explore the Perhentian Island or just take a short stroll by the beach.
0830 – Register at Samudra Beach Chalet office at Kuala Besut Jetty
0900 – Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island
– Arrive at Samudra Beach Chalet
1300 – Lunch
1400 – Check In (Early check in subject to room availability)
1430 – Snorkeling Trip surrounds Pulau Perhentian
2000 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Have your breakfast and spend your free time by taking a last short swim or soak in the sun. After that, pack up and get ready to head home.
0800 – Breakfast
1130 – Check Out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip with snorkeling equipment (Shark Point, Blue Lagoon, Nemo Point, Turtle Point, Air Berani)
- Marine Park fee
- Adult – RM5/Malaysian, RM30/Non Malaysian
- Child – RM2/Malaysian, RM15/Non Malaysian
- Besut Council Fee
- RM3 per adult (Terengganu Resident)
- RM5 per adult (Non Terengganu Resident)
- Kuala Besut Jetty Service and Access Fee
- RM5 per adult
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 5 – 11 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
- Infant below 4 years old (based on year of birth) will be free of charge (share bed with parent)
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(5-11 Year Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review