Latest online promotion for 3D2N The Barat Tioman Beach Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Tanjung Gemok Jetty/Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island (boat departure time to be confirmed)
– Arrive at The Barat Tioman Resort
1400 – Check-in
– Free and easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
0900 – Snorkeling trip*
1200 – Lunch
1400 – Snorkeling trip*
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
– Check out from resort, free and easy
– Proceed to the jetty and depart from Tioman Island to Tanjung Gemok Jetty/Mersing Jetty (boat departure time to be confirmed)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast voucher (set meal)
- 1 lunch voucher (set meal)
- 1 dinner voucher (set meal)
- 1 BBQ dinner voucher (set meal)
- 2 complimentary snorkeling trip*
- 1 snorkeling trip A – Batu Mumbang, T.Dungun and Rengkin and 1 snorkeling trip B – Teluk Mayak, Penut and Lighthouse
- OR 1 snorkeling trip C – Coral Island, Tulai, Malang Rock, Batu Mumbang, (Depend on weather conditions)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Land transfer between Tekek Jetty–Resort–Tekek Jetty
- 2 ways ferry ticket (Via Tanjung Gemok Jetty/Mersing Jetty)
- Marine Park Fee
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (when government decided to resume, if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged 6 years old and above (based on year of birth) is charged with adult rate.
- Child between 2 – 5 years old (based on year of birth) is charged at child rate (Includes Land transfer and 2 snorkeling trip only).
- The Resort reserves the right to combine Snorkeling Trips A & B to Snorkeling Trip C or exchange with other recreational activities of the same value.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(2-5 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
We came here to celebrate our wedding anniversary, the resort environment is nice and our room is near to the beach. The beach is long with golden sand, but not so good for snorkeling, i heard the Salang Beach is better for snorkeling. The resort is a bit far from the jetty, it took about 30 mins on 4WD to reach, but it is a good experience.
I highly recommend this resort, their facilities are high served, including snorkeling trip, tasty foods and the environment around this resort quite nice and with a best beach vibes. There are lot of food options that included in the menu, not only like that, the snorkeling trip can choose different packages to visit. BUT their WiFi services should improve, as you only can relax at there with no internet services.
The hotel room is large and can accommodate 2 double beds. The staff was very friendly and recommended us to have fun places like waterfalls. The food at the hotel is delicious and many choices. In addition, there are other cheap and delicious foods in the area. This place is right in front of the beach and there is a convenience store near the hotel. This is a very enjoyable trip and I will definitely go there again.
This hotel has super beautiful sea views, great food and nice staff. But some facilities need improvement, such as TV channels, internet and smell in the room. But this is a great place to relax and enjoy the sea.