Check in to Tioman Dive Resort and proceed for scuba diving in the afternoon.
Check out and proceed for other activities in Pulau Tioman.
- Accommodation in Tioman Dive Resort
- Ferry tickets (Mersing/Tanjung Gemok-Tioman-Mersing/Tanjung Gemok)
- 2 dives per day
- Lunch during diving trip
- Dive equipment
- Professional diving guide
- Transfer to dive sites
- Daily meals except lunch during diving trip.
- Transfer from Mersing jetty to Tioman jetty.
- Marine Park and Johor National Park Fee.
- Tourism Tax (For Non Malaysian Guest).
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
- The package is for certified scuba diver only.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Type of rooms||Price|
|Deluxe AC, single occupancy||1,190|
|Deluxe AC, twin sharing||900|
|Deluxe AC, triple sharing||850|
|Deluxe AC, quad sharing||820|
|Executive AC, single occupancy||1,270|
|Executive AC, twin sharing||950|
|Executive AC, triple sharing||870|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Tioman Dive Resort Packages:
- 3d2n Tioman Leisure Scuba Diving Package (Tioman Dive Resort)
- 4d3n Tioman Leisure Scuba Diving Package (Tioman Dive Resort)
- 4d3n PADI Open Water Course Package in Pulau Tioman
- 6d5n PADI Open Water & Advanced Open Water Course in Pulau Tioman
- 3d2n PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Pulau Tioman
- 3d2n PADI Advanced Open Water & Nitrox Course in Pulau Tioman
- 4d3n Rescue & EFR Course in Pulau Tioman
Updated: 19 OCT 2018
Customer Reviews on Tioman Dive Resort Package
Submit your review
The hotel is located in the northern side of the island - about 25-30 minutes walk to the island city (Tekek). But the good news is that you will find yourself in a very quiet place, surrounded by beaches and mountains (perhaps some monkeys or cats). This is one of the most popular hotels in the area and the bar is definitely one of the highlights of the hotel.
The rooms are clean and tidy, but there are many mosquitoes, but they provide anti-mosquito things. The beach is full of rocks. Foreign tourists are very rude, except for the person in charge of the diving center, he is kind. It is a pity that the hotel did not provide breakfast.