- Marvel at the highest Guan Yin statue in Vietnam and have fun taking pictures in the fantastic mountain views (Linh Ung Pagoda).
- Discover the natural wonders in the historical site of My Son Holy Land, which is more than a thousand years old.
- Go on a cable car ride in King Mountain, the most modern in Southeast Asia.
- Admire the beauty of architecture at the Golden Bridge for more photo-taking opportunities.
- Enjoy fine wine at a French Wine Cellar with great view of Da Nang city.
- Wind down and have some fun at the Fantasy Park, a unique mountain top theme park.
Vietnam time zone
Day 1 :
Your guide will be picking you up at Da Nang Airport, and upon checking in, have a short break and your guide will then pick you up from your hotel to the Son Tra Peninsular to visit the magnificent Linh Ung Pagoda, where the highest Female Buddha (Guan Yin) statue in Vietnam is located.
Linh Ung Pagoda
Here, the mountain view is so good with the Guan Yin statue that you can snap hundreds of pictures from hundreds of meters in height. The day’s itinerary ends with a tasty dinner at a local restaurant and we will proceed to your hotel in Hoi An.
Hoi An Ancient Town
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Savor a lovely breakfast at the hotel. After that, My Son Holy Land (pronounced as “Mai Sohn”) awaits you! One of Hoi An’s best and most beautiful destinations, My Son Heritage Site is a site steeped in historical architecture dating from the Champa kingdom more than a millennium ago which makes it a very educational yet photo-worthy site. Situated in a valley surrounded by springs, mountains, and jungle, My Son Heritage Site is so charming that you can just stroll and relax all day here while taking in the history.
My Son Holy Land
In the historical complex of My Son, a few ancient temple towers from the 7th to the 13th century still stand to this day. Have a field day soaking in the history and taking photos with over 70 monuments that still stand despite being worn down over centuries by war and decay. Admire the six styles of ancient Champa architectural arts through these monuments, and there is also cultural evidence of interactions between the ancient Champa Kingdom and other civilizations, such as India and China.
My Son Holy Land
You will have lunch at a local restaurant here, and it will be free and easy for you in the afternoon to take in the beauty and snap photos in this historical site. Our guide will then take you for dinner and you will then proceed to your hotel in Hoi An.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Enjoy your delicious breakfast in the hotel! Our guide will pick up visitors at various designated meeting points and start the journey to Ba Na Hills – or King Mountain, where the weather is always cool and ideal for a relaxing stroll. At Ba Na Hills, be amazed and have a leisurely ride on the cable car system that is widely said as the most modern in Southeast Asia.
Your itinerary then continues with the magnificent Golden Bridge, so uniquely built it, is a perfect place for photo taking. Then, it’s off to the Dream Stream Cable Car Station, where after your cable car ride, there is a quaint French Wine Cellar that will amaze you with the magnificent view of Da Nang City. Relax and unwind yourself with some fun and games at the Fantasy Park, where buffet lunch will be served.
Golden Bridge, France Wine Cellar
Later in the afternoon, you will be taken to King Peak which stands as high as 1,487m, to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of Ba Na Hills and Quang Nam. While enjoying the view, the Linh Tu Pagoda which is a wonderfully constructed temple is yet another great photo-taking location up high in the mountain. We will proceed to your hotel in Da Nang.
Linh Tu Pagoda
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 :
Have a lovely breakfast in the hotel and enjoy your last day in Vietnam at your own leisure. After checking out from the hotel, our driver will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight back home. See you again! Da Nang, Vietnam.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Tour & transport as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 bottle of mineral water per pax during the trip
- 2 ways cable car in Bana Hill
- Flight ticket to Da Nang, Vietnam
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guide and Driver: USD 2/Guide/Day, USD 1/Driver/Day
- Pay directly to tour guide & driver (Compulsory tipping)
- Any other service/meal/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- Child age 10 years old above (based on date of birth) is considered as an adult rate.
- Child between 3 to 10 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate (85% of adult price), sharing bed with parents.
- Child age under 2 years old (based on date of birth) is FOC sharing with parents. Any fee is payable by the customer.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 14 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3-4 Person||5-9 Person||10-15 Person|
|Deluxe 3 Stars||1,655||1,415||1,200||1,085|
|Deluxe 4 Stars||1,715||1,470||1,260||1,145|
|Luxury 5 Stars||2,050||1,810||1,600||1,970|
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Vietnam Tour Packages:
- 4D3N Da Nang + Bana Hill + Hoi An Tour Package
- 4D3N Hoi An + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Nang + Hue + Hoi An Tour Package
- 5D4N Hue + Da Nang + Hoi An Ancient Town Tour Package
- 6D5N Hoi An + Hue + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang Beach Tour Package
- 4D3N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Nha Trang + Da Lat Tour Package
- 5D4N Da Lat + Mui Ne + Nha Trang Tour Package
Updated: 28 Nov 2019
Customer Reviews on 4D3N Hoi An + Da Nang + Bana Hill + Golden Bridge Tour Package
Submit your review