- Largest wildlife conservation park in Vietnam with 2000 wild animals from 130 different species!
- Amazing encounter with the family of red starfish sun-bathing at the Starfish Beach!
- Whole new Vietnamese culinary experience with a wide range of fresh BBQ seafood in Phu Quoc Night market!
- Prepare yourself for an exciting trip on the world’s longest sea cable car ride!
- Enjoy the famous and highly recommended experience in Galina Mudbath and Spa.
Xin Chao Vietnam! And welcome to Phu Quoc Island! Our driver will pick you up from Phu Quoc International Airport to your resort. Upon check in to the resort, have a free and easy time exploring the surrounding restaurants, shop and etc.
After that, get your mind, soul, and body relaxed by enjoying a massage therapy in the resort.
In the evening, bring your date for a romantic candlelight dinner in the resort.
Meal Plan: Dinner
Enjoy sumptuous breakfast in the resort before heading to Vinpearl Safari, the largest wildlife conservation park in Vietnam to meet the world’s most endangered species. Just hop on board to the safari bus in the zoo to explore the wildlife park where you get to see the lions walk freely, rhino resting under the shade and big cats roaming around. And you definitely can’t miss out the highlighted giraffe and elephant feeding session as you will grab a closeup interaction with these gentle giants!
In the afternoon, we will be heading to the picturesque Phu Quoc starfish beach. It is a unique yet beautiful scenery where you will see red starfish sunbathing in the clear water accompanied by the white sand beach and palm trees.
In the evening, enjoy your dinner with many local Vietnamese street foods in the Phu Quoc Night Market especially piles and piles of fresh seafood including oysters, shrimps, squid and more where you can get them to be grilled in the Vietnamese way! Other than seafood, you can also get specialty sweet treats such as ice cream rolls, sticky coconut candy, banana crepes and other deep fried pastries in the night market! This will definitely be a tummy-satisfying night for the foodies!
Phu Quoc’s starfish beach
Phu Quoc Night Market
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast in the resort, get ready for the longest cable car ride in the world! The 8-km cable ride will fly you across the turquoise sea from Phu Quoc to Pineapple island, along the ride you get to watch the beautiful seabed, amazing aerial view of An Thoi, the paradise islets of Phu Quoc island and also the small islands along the coastal line. On the other end of the cable car in Pineapple island, there is Hon Thom nature park where you get to take a relaxing stroll along the sandy beach.
Before calling it a day, immerse yourself in the mud pool in Galina Mudbath and Spa and give your fatigue body a luxurious treat! The Galina Mudbath is very popular due to its high mineral and salt components mud and aids in removing dead skins, relaxing muscles and even reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis pain! You have to try to believe the benefits of Galina Mudbath! Other than mudbath, you also get to enjoy other services and facilities such as steam bath and sauna, foot and body hydrotherapy, jacuzzi and also swimming pool by the sea view.
Dinner will be served in the Mango Bay Restaurant where you can enjoy the magnificent sunset view while enjoying your flavor meal.
Cable Car Ride
Galina Mudbath and Spa
Mango Bay Restaurant
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Dinner
Enjoy your breakfast in the resort before heading to the airport. Airport transfer will be arranged based on your flight schedule, our driver will pick you up from the resort on time for your departure back home. Till next time, Good Bye Phu Quoc!
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in 5 stars The Shells Resort (Premium Deluxe Ocean)
- 3x breakfast
- 1x candlelight dinner
- 2x dinner
- 1x 60 mins body massage
- 1x 90 mins Galina Mud Bath & Spa
- In-room honeymoon decoration
- Private land transfer service as per itinerary
- 2 ways cable car ticket
- 1x entrance ticket to Vinpearl Safari
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended to purchase)
- Meal other than stated
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Any other expenses not stated in the “Includes” section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Pricing is calculated based on per person
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
- Pakej versi melayu
Related Phu Quoc Island Vietnam Tour Packages:
Updated: 4 July 2019
Customer Reviews on 4D3N Phu Quoc Island Honeymoon Tour Package
Submit your review