Photo by adventureinyou
- Explore Phu Quoc’s white sandy beaches
- Sample freshly catch seafoods in night market
- Experience the world’s longest sea-crossing cable car system from An Thoi Town to Hon Thom
- Visit historical and nature attractions that include pagoda, temple, pearl farm and prison museum
- Explore Southwest Vietnam’s largest and most modern amusement park, located on Long Beach
- Explore Vietnam’s first and only open zoo, patterned after international Safari models
Arrival by flight and welcome to Phu Quoc! Meet and greet by driver and transfer to your hotel. On arrival at hotel, proceed for check in and refresh.
In the late afternoon, proceed to visit the Starfish Beach to discover the starfish in their natural habitat. Abundance of starfish scattered by the shore and can be clearly seen under the crystal clear water.
In the evening, proceed to Phu Quoc Night Market for a sumptuous seafood dinner and shopping for local products and souvenirs. Some of the local foods that you cant miss includes fresh seafood, vietnam thick noodle, coconut ice cream, ice coffee, fresh juice and many more!
At 8pm, proceed back to resort for rest and refresh.
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
In the morning, visit Vietnam’s first and only open zoo, benchmark international Safari models. Spanning an area of 380 hectares in the 1st phase of development, the park is home to more than 150 species of rare animals from different regions around the world.
Vinpearl Safari Zoo
In the afternoon, explore Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, the largest and most modern theme park in Southwest Vietnam. In the park, discover range of indoor and outdoor activities plus an exciting Water Park with dolphin shows and more.
Apart from the wonderful games and rides, you may visit the Aquarium and Water Park, or watch the exciting performances within the park throughout the day.
In the morning, ride on the longest sea-crossing cable car system in the world (7.9km) to Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park. Enjoy the magnificent view of the sea as you pass by one island to another during the journey.
Cable Car Ride
In the afternoon, enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch before head back to Hon Thom Departure Terminal.
After that, visit Phu Quoc’s southern area to explore some of the attractive places such as Coconut Prison, Sao Beach, Hu Quoc Pagoda and Pearl Farm.
Coconut Tree Prison – Learn about phu Quoc’s history and the indomitable struggle of revolutionary soldiers
Hu Quoc Pagoda – A beautiful temple with magnificent sea view
Pearl Farm – To view the process of how the pearl is being processed
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your free time on your own before heading to the airport for your flight back home.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 night accommodation
- 3x breakfast
- 1x buffet lunch
- Land transfer as per itinerary
- Guide service
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- International flight ticket
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended to purchase)
- Meal other than stated
- Compulsory tipping for guide & driver
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Any other expenses not stated in the “Includes” section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Pricing is calculated based on per person
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
- Pakej versi melayu
Related Phu Quoc Island Vietnam Tour Packages:
Updated: 7 June 2019
Customer Reviews on 4D3N Phu Quoc Island Family & Leisure Package
Submit your review