Latest online promotion for 4d3n Royal Caribbean Cruise Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Stay at luxuries cruise – Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Enjoy different activities on the cruise, as you sail across the sea
- Fill your stomach with continental cuisines available restaurants in the cruise
- Create a lifetime memory with your family and friends
|13, 20 – Feb 2023|
|13, 20, 27 – Mar 2023|
|3, 10, 17, 24 – Apr 2023|
|1, 15, 22, 29 – May 2023|
|5, 29 Jun 2023|
Depart from Singapore – 1700
Meal Plan: Dinner
Arrive at Penang – 1600
Departs from Singapore – 2300
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Arrive at Singapore – 0630
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Accommodation on board
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at designated restaurant
- All shows on board unless otherwise stated
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
- Port charge fee
- Liquor and other made to order beverages
- Paid services eg. salon, spa, etc.
- Paid reserved restaurant
- WiFi & internet on board
- Tax and gratuity fee
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- All guests are required to have their passports valid for at least 6 months to onboard the cruise
- Rooms will be automatically assigned based on availability and there will be no request for side by side or handicap accessible selection.
- All guests above 12 years of age (13 years & older) will need to present proof of full vaccination at the terminal in order to sail. All guests will be required to show their vaccination status at check-in using government approved forms (TraceTogether App, HealthHub App, a hardcopy vaccination status from HealthHub or hardcopy vaccination card), in order to access a wider range of activities. Full vaccination requires that guests have all doses of their COVID-19 vaccine completed no less than 14 days prior to sailing.
- Long term pass holder must present their Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass or Work Permit/Employment Pass together with their passport for check-in
- Each stateroom must have at least one passenger who is 21 years old and above
- Foreign Guest is to be responsible for the VISA requirements like Multiple VISA Entry to Singapore.
- Guests must complete the SG Arrival Card (SGAC) before debarking, the SGAC can only be completed 3 days before the date of arrival in Singapore. The ship will send out letters onboard to advise the guests that they have to complete the SG Arrival Card before debarking.
- Any Royal Caribbean International cannot accept guests who will be more than 23 weeks pregnant at any time during the cruise
- A physician’s “Fit to Travel” note is no longer required prior to sailing, stating how far along (in weeks) your pregnancy will be at the beginning of the cruise and confirming that you are in good health and not experiencing a high-risk pregnancy.
- Guests who were not eligible for the cruise are PR with an expired re-entry permit, canceled DP holders, canceled work pass holders (who are on special passes- which are considered short-term passes), and expired long-term pass holders.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review