Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am.
Proceed to visit Batu Caves to see the huge Lord Muruga Statue with 400 million years limestone cave as backdrop. Batu Caves is one of the must visit tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor, the cave temple is extremely crowded during Thaipusam festival and this is also one of the best time to experience the festival up close with the local Hindu worshipers.
After the Batu Caves tour, continue your journey to the hilltop entertainment city, Genting Highlands. Before getting to the hilltop, you will get the chance to explore the tropical rainforest by riding the cable car from the base station. In Genting Highlands, other than to enjoy the cool climate, you can also experience some of the most exciting theme park activities that you will not get to experience elsewhere. For visitors who like to try their luck can consider to visit the casino.
The Batu Caves and Genting Highlands day tour ends at around 5pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- 2 ways cable car ticket to Genting Highlands.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- In case the cable car is closed, the driver will send the guests directly to the Genting Highlands hilltop.
|Batu Caves||Genting Highlands|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer Reviews on Batu Caves & Genting Highlands Day Tour Package
Submit your review